Lunar Knights DS

• Release Date: Feb 6, 2007
7.8

1. AdamP.
    Apr 15, 2007
    Boring, boring, boring. Sparse level design, awkward controls, mindless combat. I couldn't make it past the nine hour mark. Beautiful, but dull.
  2. NoahW.
    Jun 3, 2007
    Great game that is enjoyable as long as the story continues, its replay value is horrible.
  3. Christine
    Aug 29, 2007
    It's a bit short, but the story is actually alright. I found it a bit hard too, which made me not want to play it again.
  4. Mar 12, 2013
    Expected more but it is not that bad.
  5. Mar 11, 2012
    Eh. I can see the metacritis average but I don't like the combat much. The FMV is nice in the beginning, but the level design is uninspired and boring.

#32 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#39 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

The spiritual sequel to Konami's solar sensor enabled "Boktai: the Sun is in Your Hand," Lunar Knights is a deep action-RPG that could have been a DS classic if it weren't for a couple of major blemishes that detract from the game's greatness...Chief among these is the lackluster character development.
    Lunar Knights retains a lot of the elements that made the Boktai experience so much fun, and opened things up by taking out the sun sensor that essentially tied a hand behind gamers' backs.
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    The same addictive Zelda-meets-Metal Gear gameplay returns here, and its satisfying mix of slashing, shooting, and roleplaying never disappoints. [Mar 2007, p.94]