Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis DS

7.9

1. GrantD.
    Apr 1, 2007
    This is one of the most entertaining games on the DS that I've ever played, I recommended it to everyone that I know.
  2. DreeO.
    Sep 27, 2006
    I like the game very much. Think its better than part I. The problem is that it is too easy to run through the first time. I played all levels within 1 day. The only thing left is getting gold medals on all levels, and opening the few extra levels. Nice feauture is smooth the level creator. Levels are exchangable online, friendcodes.
  3. MeganH.
    May 14, 2007
    superb game. I like the bit were you can make your own level and play it!
  4. Sean
    Sep 28, 2006
    The gameplay is great, and with 8 floors (worlds) with 9 levels, a minigame, and a boss fight each, there's a lot of value here. Not to mention that players can create their own levels, download levels from their friends and from Nintendo. Besides all the value packed into this game, the graphics and sound are very polished, not unlike the original Mario vs Donkey Kong.
  5. KungFuFurby
    Feb 24, 2007
    This game is good, and it's good for your mind. I love to create levels, so that create-a-level feature really helped! Hey, this gives me enough of a challenge for one day, or several, or more than a month about.

#31 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006
#45 Most Shared DS Game of 2006

1. The new touch-screen controls, level creator, and colorful presentation make March of the Minis an even better puzzle game than its predecessor.
  2. A fun, challenging, and addictive game. The levels are short, and easily digestible, making this the perfect game to pick up and play for a few minutes on the go, while this very nature makes it difficult to put down.
  3. It's not the most challenging of games, but I think it's cute and very entertaining.