• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Jun 8, 2010
9.0

1. Jan 31, 2014
    i really like this series, not as much as Mega Man X, but it's way up there. It had a great story and amazing gameplay, and pretty much amazing everything! The only problem i have with this is that Capcom didnt implement this onto the DS very well, they still only use 2 (A and B) buttons instead of allowing you to use all 4 of the buttons that the DS has. (ABXY)
  2. Jan 7, 2013
    As a new comer to the Mega Man Zero Subseries (I usually just stick to Classic, X and BN/SF subseries) I decided to pick this game up as it had four games in one and I was a major fan of the brutal difficulty of the Mega Man X subseries and fans where severely hyped for this compilation so I decided to give it a go. The game feels rather similar to the X series due to being a storyline sequel to that subseries but with a larger amount of gimmick weapons and tools, some which mastering is mandatory for being able to progress and the use of certain others are optional. There is a notable lack of english voice acting (japanese with english subtitles in the english version) which can be a plus or minus depending on the type of person you are. Each game has a unique feel and its own unique qualities while still remaining fairly similar in design. The brutal difficulty is back in full force so much so that a "Beginner Mode" was introduced into this compilation just so new comers could even stand a chance completing the games. The music is beautiful and the level design and bosses are rather creative. Story quality varies depending on the game, earlier games being weaker and the later ones begin stronger. The controls feels extremely awkward for me on the DS however and thats a major complaint of mine, especially with difficulty requiring as much precision as possible. Quality of the emulations/ports could be slightly better as well. If you are a major Mega Man/Rockman fan this is the game for you, also try out if you are interested in difficult shooter/platformer hybrids. The difficulty and awkward controls might turn some people off though. Expand
  3. Jun 19, 2011
    When I beat Mega Man Zero, I was crazing for more. When I saw this, I NEEDED it. 4 games in one cards? Unbeatable! For $30 you get four meaty games with nonstop action and incredible boss encounters.
  4. Jan 31, 2014

1. At the end of the day, the Mega Man Zero Collection is a functional compilation that will please the hardest of hardcore Mega Man fans.
  2. The MMZ Collection is a great value, as there are four games here that will last you a really long time.
  3. It could be a must buy for any Mega Man fan, if only they have adapted the originals better.