7.5

1. Jack
    Jan 26, 2009
    I cannot recommend this game enough. An amazingly clever puzzler that has a great range of skill. The card is crammed with levels and features that will take you years to get everything! Even if you have done everything, you still wont put it down. I have had this game forever, And I still haven't gotten bored. The graphics are nice and smooth, and the open sequence graphics are the I cannot recommend this game enough. An amazingly clever puzzler that has a great range of skill. The card is crammed with levels and features that will take you years to get everything! Even if you have done everything, you still wont put it down. I have had this game forever, And I still haven't gotten bored. The graphics are nice and smooth, and the open sequence graphics are the best DS graphics I have seen. The music is awesome, as the mood of the music goes to whats happening in the game itself. 42 different planets all give a different feel. Some, everything goes slower, some, the gravity is super strong! Or non existent! Buy it. NOW. My 2nd favorite DS game. MUST. HAVE. Collapse
  2. Joeking
    Apr 19, 2007
    Wildly entertaining for a few hours... until you realize that there really isn't much strategy in it at all. It gets to a point where all that matters is how quickly you can wave your stylus around to get lucky. Fun, but limited.
  3. Mark
    May 10, 2005
    The critics got it all wrong on this one. With repetitive gameplay and horrid controls this one isn't worth your time nor your money.
  4. ChrisY.
    Jul 5, 2005
    Too simple of a game too play. I'll stick with Tetris Attack for the SNES or Lumines for the PSP.
  5. DanR.
    May 16, 2005
    I don't think they are the same guys, their style of writing is different. Plus they don't hate the same issues so it seems like they're different. The game seemed too gimmicky to me.
  6. Even-mindedperson
    May 16, 2005
    I own both a DS and a PSP, and they see the same amount of play time. I'm doing this as a simple comparitve between Lumines and Meteos, since that's what everybody is clammering about. I tip the hat to Lumines easily, it has endless replay ability; meaing that you get more money out of Lumines that you do this game. While the DS might be a better system in the long run, not right now.
  7. Ben
    May 16, 2005
    Karl M. is right on this one. You either love it or hate, however I think most people will hate this one, like me.
  8. [Anoymous]
    May 9, 2005
    Gameplay is flawed. Play lumines instead.
  9. TonyG.
    Nov 9, 2005
    I gave it a 3 for 3 rockets up nintendos butt. this game is a gimmicky piece of junk. line up 3 tiles ... if you can make it without another color touching first. also if you are failing, you can scribble and beat the level! so it is easy to scribble cheat. also the stylus and touch screen are a little off. it would have been amazing if it werent for those issues major issues. i am reallyI gave it a 3 for 3 rockets up nintendos butt. this game is a gimmicky piece of junk. line up 3 tiles ... if you can make it without another color touching first. also if you are failing, you can scribble and beat the level! so it is easy to scribble cheat. also the stylus and touch screen are a little off. it would have been amazing if it werent for those issues major issues. i am really disappointed since i seen so many amazing reviews for this junk, i felt confident to buy it. i played it 100 times to try to like it and i just cant like it, its that bad. Expand
  10. Tim
    May 18, 2005
    I thought this game was really fun and addicting at first, and while it still is, I just don't feel it was worth my 30 dollars. But, I must say, it is one of the better games for the DS if you want a quick game that you will play for a week and then not play.
  11. DSLover
    May 8, 2005
    With flawed puzzle action, and a bizzare control scheme, the only thing I like about this game is turning it off. I love the DS's originality, but this game does not do a good job of expressing it. Stay away!
  12. BobR.
    Jul 5, 2005
    Not a good game. Allmost impossible game to play on the road, since touching is hard to do with bounces and stuff. Didn't enjoy at all.
  13. JohnO.
    Feb 13, 2006
    I bought this game because all the games sites raved about it. I feel betrayed, because this is simply not a game worthy of the elite rating it has been given. The biggest flaw is the scribble cheat. When you start losing, just scribble. This is a game you can play for 15 minutes at a store kiosks and see just about all there is. I wish I had my 30 bucks back. I'm still just so I bought this game because all the games sites raved about it. I feel betrayed, because this is simply not a game worthy of the elite rating it has been given. The biggest flaw is the scribble cheat. When you start losing, just scribble. This is a game you can play for 15 minutes at a store kiosks and see just about all there is. I wish I had my 30 bucks back. I'm still just so shocked everyone seems so awestruck by this unsatisfying game. Expand
  14. Mitch
    May 30, 2007
    Not as good as Tetris. Gets boring quickly.
  15. Don
    May 12, 2005
    The controls.... The controls...
  16. Josh
    May 12, 2005
    After beating a stage it gives you the feeling of WHY? Bad replay value and controls.
  17. Aug 16, 2011
    Don't get me wrong, I'm no hater of this game, it can be quite fun, but how this got a higher Metascore than thee likes of The World Ends With You, Castlevania, New Super Mario Bros and the rest is completely beyond me. There's just nothing 'Amazing' about the game. Through and through it's ok - good for the most part, but, it's a simple puzzler, that might last you a couple of hours tops.Don't get me wrong, I'm no hater of this game, it can be quite fun, but how this got a higher Metascore than thee likes of The World Ends With You, Castlevania, New Super Mario Bros and the rest is completely beyond me. There's just nothing 'Amazing' about the game. Through and through it's ok - good for the most part, but, it's a simple puzzler, that might last you a couple of hours tops. The aim is to slide these blocks around on the lower screen to send them hurtling onto the Top-Screen into a planet. But whilst you can try to be strategic, it's so excrutiatingly hard that in a short while you will be swiping at the screen randomly as soon enough the frustration gets to you as the blocks pile up and you lose control. The problem with Meteos is, that in a good puzzler, you wouldn't be able to complete the game within half an hour by swiping at the screen, but with Meteos, this is the only option if you don't want to throw your DS down with anger from seeing those stupid blocks pile up!!! In the end, Meteos is a solid concept and fun for a couple of hours, and it's definitely worth buying at it's current price, but it should be nowhere near this high in the DS charts. 70 possibly? Yes it's well deserving of that. 80? You could stretch there but your being generous. Almost 90? Pfftt, you really are on a different planet. In summary, Meteos is worth it's price tag, but don't expect it to be what the reviews make it out to be. Expand
  18. WilliamK.
    Oct 6, 2005
    I hereby declare Meteos to be The Most Addictive Game Ever.
  19. ChrisG.
    May 17, 2005
    A Meteos game goes much quicker than a Lumines games. Sometimes I don't have 3 hours to waste on a puzzle game.
  20. Brian
    Jun 29, 2005
    This game is very addictive, fast-paced, and fun to play. The background music enhances the gameplay quite effectively. Once you start the game, you'll never put your DS down. It makes use of the stylus very effectively so I do not know why some of the reviewers here are having control issues. How hard is it to use a stylus? If you like puzzle games like Lumines, you will definitely This game is very addictive, fast-paced, and fun to play. The background music enhances the gameplay quite effectively. Once you start the game, you'll never put your DS down. It makes use of the stylus very effectively so I do not know why some of the reviewers here are having control issues. How hard is it to use a stylus? If you like puzzle games like Lumines, you will definitely enjoy this DS game. Expand
  21. EvenP.
    Jun 29, 2005
    I've given it a 10 to make up for the obvious (and VERY sad) PSP fanboy, trying to lower it's score. You are very sad. Get a life. Play decent games.
  22. AnonymousMC
    Jul 26, 2005
    I would just like to say to willman (stupid name. are you 4 or something), that the only reason this is getting good reviews from publications is because they have nothing to judge Meteos against on the DS. If this had come out on the PSP, it would be getting 5 points lower because a puzzle similiar to this has already come out. So, anyway, just lower everybody's by 5 and you getI would just like to say to willman (stupid name. are you 4 or something), that the only reason this is getting good reviews from publications is because they have nothing to judge Meteos against on the DS. If this had come out on the PSP, it would be getting 5 points lower because a puzzle similiar to this has already come out. So, anyway, just lower everybody's by 5 and you get the real score. Expand
  23. TobeM.
    Jul 4, 2005
    Highly motivating game modes, very fresh concept, tons of variations in playing style and levels.
  24. TG
    Jul 4, 2005
    Crack.
  25. JosephK.
    Feb 20, 2006
    Great game, fun, original, addictive, and better than Tetris. Just a few things that can be said about this game.
  26. ARandomPerson
    Oct 6, 2005
    One of the best uses of the DS's touch screenI've seen. With a lot of variety between the planets and "simple to grasp, hard to master" gameplay, it'll last a long time. Just don't attempt to make any sense out of it.
  27. Martyn
    May 16, 2005
    This is an exceptional puzzle game, despite what the clueless cretin beneath has to say. How a person can get defensive about a game to the point of assuming 4 identities in a pitiful attempt to discredit the competition, is beyond me. Oh and if one has a DS, recommending a game on a different platform is a bit silly. Its people like this who make a mockery of this rating system.
  28. Supersean
    May 16, 2005
    I can't believe how fun, addictive and creative this game is, andd the controls are just perfect, this game is a work of art, lumines is good but meteos has more to it.
  29. KevinT.
    Jun 15, 2005
    One of the most richly engrossing puzzle games I have ever played. It is also the most frantic. I have owned this game since it came out in Japan and it has never left my DS for long. I play a round or two almost every day and it is still very fun. If you have a DS, I think this is really a must have title.
  30. SueN.
    Jun 17, 2005
    Very addicting and fun--great game for long airplane rides (DS battery last a good long time). I don't understand the comments about the controls--you're using a stylus, for pete's sake.
  31. FrankY.
    Jun 7, 2005
    Actually, when I first turned on this game it was a bit too hard and most games were 40 seconds or less. After a while I must have unlocked somethimg but I now exclusively play trip version which strings winnable games together. The sound and richness of the various planets doesn't come out till you get this mode. Probably the best puzzle game I have. most of the negative comments Actually, when I first turned on this game it was a bit too hard and most games were 40 seconds or less. After a while I must have unlocked somethimg but I now exclusively play trip version which strings winnable games together. The sound and richness of the various planets doesn't come out till you get this mode. Probably the best puzzle game I have. most of the negative comments are either PSP flamers or have not unlocked the better features yet. Expand
  32. KevinR.
    Jul 1, 2005
    Great game, an instant classic and easily my favorite DS game. Nintendo DS really needs more great games like this.
  33. DarrenZ.
    Jul 23, 2005
    I can't believe all the jealous PSP fanboys giving this game a zero. It's one of the best puzzle games I've ever played, like Bejeweled meets Tetris. It's addictive, challenging, has a terrific presentation, and makes excellent use of the DS touchscreen. It has afflicted me with the "Just one more game!" syndrome for hours on end. If you have a DS then Meteos is a must I can't believe all the jealous PSP fanboys giving this game a zero. It's one of the best puzzle games I've ever played, like Bejeweled meets Tetris. It's addictive, challenging, has a terrific presentation, and makes excellent use of the DS touchscreen. It has afflicted me with the "Just one more game!" syndrome for hours on end. If you have a DS then Meteos is a must buy game. If you don't have a DS then Meteos is an excellent reason to get one! Expand
  34. AnonymousMC
    Jul 26, 2005
    Matt W. I would just like to say that your name gives us other Matt W.s shame that you are a Matt W. (If that is really your name...). By giving this game a 10, whcih means it is perfect, which it can't be, then you are obviously a DS and/or Meteos and/or Nintendo and/or CrappySystem and/orJapanese and/ortouch screen fanboy. Shame be upon you.
  35. Nick
    Jul 5, 2005
    AN AMAZING game, and I don't usually LIKE puzzle games, but this game... HOT DAMN. It's weird, and strange, but I've not been so addicted to a game in a VERY long time. The music is downright AMAZING, I can't stop talking about this because it's so catchy and unique, the integration of beats with specific movements is awesome. On top of this, the PACE of the game AN AMAZING game, and I don't usually LIKE puzzle games, but this game... HOT DAMN. It's weird, and strange, but I've not been so addicted to a game in a VERY long time. The music is downright AMAZING, I can't stop talking about this because it's so catchy and unique, the integration of beats with specific movements is awesome. On top of this, the PACE of the game is amazing, it's VERY fast and will turn off a lot of people from this game. But it's true, you will either love it or hate it. When I watched the videos, I was not convinced, but when I played it, and saw all taht could be unlocked, and everything amazing about this game, I was hooked. Any spare time I have it's trying to collect meteos to unlock other cool planets that I can play with :D But if you don't like to play games to unlock, or that are SUPER fast - you just won't like it. If however you do love awesome games that make you want to keep playing them for hours on end, THEN GET GET GET! :) Expand
  36. Willman
    Jul 6, 2005
    Look at the critical acclaim for this game from every established publication. This is it people. Meteos downrite rules. Hours slip by as you play. Multiplayer is even better. Since you can play with 4 people using 1 cartridge, everyone can get in on the action!
  37. DanH.
    Jul 6, 2005
    Awesome game! Very addicting and long replay value. Colorful and rich graphics and nice music. I've played both this and Lumines, and this is MUCH better. A must have for any DS owner!
  38. ChrisS.
    Aug 1, 2005
    I have played a lot of DS games and this is one of the best. This is definately my favorite, because I enjoy tetris very much, and it's 100 times more fun than tetris. The graphics and sound are also enjoyable.
  39. ZaheerS.
    Sep 22, 2005
    A revolution of the puzzle genre of handheld gaming, this is an absolutely incredible piece of software. The immense numbers of unlockables, stats, and the unlimited different strategies to use, easily make this game the first must-have for the DS.
  40. FedorH.
    Jul 1, 2006
    The best game ever made!
  41. AnonymousMC
    Jul 4, 2006
    This is easily one of the best puzzlers ever. I know a lot of people who say this game is bad. Don't believe them. They are probably just those types of gamers who are only into the hardcore stuff (addicts, if you will) but this game is very fun and addictive! Its a very creative puzzler with loads of innovation, and I was seriously hooked on this game for months! It's myThis is easily one of the best puzzlers ever. I know a lot of people who say this game is bad. Don't believe them. They are probably just those types of gamers who are only into the hardcore stuff (addicts, if you will) but this game is very fun and addictive! Its a very creative puzzler with loads of innovation, and I was seriously hooked on this game for months! It's my personal favorite DS game! Expand
  42. Random
    Aug 7, 2007
    Easily the best pick up and play game I've ever had, and definitely an action packed deal when things get sticky on it. This gave me a reason to love my DS again. (Plus, I picked it up used in good condition for 15$. WHAT A DEAL).
  43. AnonymousMC
    Mar 5, 2008
    I am a big fan of all puzzle games. I love Tetris and PPL both. However, this game is so original, and I could play it for hours on end. It's too bad that the game came out before the Wi-Fi games, it would be very fun playing this against people from around the world. I hope there is eventually a sequel.
  44. JonathanZ.
    Oct 3, 2005
    Curse you, Tetsuya Mizuguchi! Unleashing Lumines on an unsuspecting public wasn't enough? You had to make another incredible puzzle game? Much as I'm loathe to admit it, Lumines drew from that Tetris vibe everyone is so fond of. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just saying that it really wasn't that original. (Not that there are very many ways you can Curse you, Tetsuya Mizuguchi! Unleashing Lumines on an unsuspecting public wasn't enough? You had to make another incredible puzzle game? Much as I'm loathe to admit it, Lumines drew from that Tetris vibe everyone is so fond of. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just saying that it really wasn't that original. (Not that there are very many ways you can make falling blocks seem interesting.) Meteos, in contrast, doesn't really have any games you can compare it to. It's also probably the only puzzle game with a plot of any form, let alone alternate endings. Basically, a giant eye is out killing planets by spewing blocks on them, and you're the only one who can put a stop to it. Unlike most other games in the genre, you don't get to control the blocks as they appear. They just fall and fall, faster and faster. What you do get to do is use the stylus to move the blocks either up or down. Match three of the same kind of block (vertically or horizontally), and you jettison all of the blocks above them into the air. You're basically in constant peril, because when there aren't a lot of blocks on the screen you're hard pressed to find a match, and when there are you can easily find a match but have nearly no time to do so. In short, I find playing to be exciting! Challenging, to be sure, but I can respect that. BOTTOM LINE: Both of Mizuguchi's puzzle games are good for different reasons, but that doesn't diminish their quality. Expand
  45. KarlM.
    May 14, 2005
    From the creator of Rez and just like with Rez, you either love it or you hate it. The quintessential marmite game.
    May 15, 2005
    Those guys are obviously all the same person, and he is also obviously a PSP fanboy. This game blows lumines out of the water!!
  47. AnonymousMC
    May 24, 2005
    I dont understand why people like this game- if you can call it that. The controls are borderline unplayable. The gameplay is where it really falls apart too. This game may not be so bad if Lumines hadnt already come out. Meteos, more like Meteo-cer, if that
  48. SameerM.
    May 30, 2005
    Worth getting a ds just to play this. simply awesome. i got the jap version, and will most definately get the english one too when it's out.
  49. ORANGEADE
    Jun 29, 2005
    This is one of my favorite ds games. since it came from nintendo, if had full touch screen support, great conrtol, gameplay, multiplayer, replay, and even sound.speaking of which the sound is amazing, i love how when you make combos you make different sounds (ignition did that with Zoo Keeper but not as well)...this is an awsome ds game.
  50. JL
    Jun 29, 2005
    ...more like 10+++++ This game Rules!!!! ...In my opinion, much better than Lumines on PSP!!!
  51. RyanM
    Jul 1, 2005
    Awsome most of these people are DS bashers.
  52. MattW.
    Jul 21, 2005
    The people who are giving this game low scores are fanboys of lumines and/or the psp. The reality is that this game is fantastic. I'm not a big puzzle fan, but the second I picked this up I have been hooked. It is at first deceptively simple, but if you give it time you learn that there is a lot of strategy involved in the game. The fact that your performance can unlock new worlds The people who are giving this game low scores are fanboys of lumines and/or the psp. The reality is that this game is fantastic. I'm not a big puzzle fan, but the second I picked this up I have been hooked. It is at first deceptively simple, but if you give it time you learn that there is a lot of strategy involved in the game. The fact that your performance can unlock new worlds and fuse new items is awesome. It's nice to know that your efforts earn you something. Don't pass this one up. Expand
  53. CamW.
    Jul 2, 2005
    This is an excellent game, fast and intense. The multiplayer component is probably one of the best for the DS yet. Incredible design and simple play mechanics makes for one of the best puzzle games in years.
  54. M.L.
    Jul 2, 2005
    This game is great, one of the best puzzle games I have ever played. The most fun since Tetris attack for the snes.
  55. Izzysky
    Jul 24, 2005
    Best puzzle game I have ever played... its even better than Tetris!!!
  56. JayR.
    Jul 3, 2005
    Truly a great game that can set an example for future puzzlers to come on the DS in the future.
  57. ScottT.
    Jul 6, 2005
    This game is Tetris meets Super Smash Bros Meele. Like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, peanut butter and chocolate are two great tastes that taste great together.
  58. JackN.
    Aug 12, 2005
    Ive never been this addicted to a game before! All the ideas work perfectly together.
  59. VinceN
    Aug 12, 2005
    How can you say the controls are bad?! If you use the stylus the only person the controls rely on are the persons reflexes!
  60. StephanK.
    Aug 12, 2005
    I normally hate puzzle games, but this one surprised me. It was pretty fun alright.
  61. BrandonB.
    Aug 23, 2005
    Not bad.
  62. RobinH.
    Sep 10, 2005
    Poor pacing makes this difficult to get exicted about. Fiction especially odd, and you can scribble-cheat pretty consistently. Irritating sound effects don't help. I was disappointed!
  63. NicholasL.
    May 3, 2006
    This game has got to be the best puzzle game ever, it's 100% original puzzle game, wich is rare these days. I bought this game purely by instinct, and it was a good decision, I bought this game when it just came out, and I'm still playing it furiously (call me obsessed). The game has a perfect blend of action, strategy, and, well, puzzles. The fact that you're trying to This game has got to be the best puzzle game ever, it's 100% original puzzle game, wich is rare these days. I bought this game purely by instinct, and it was a good decision, I bought this game when it just came out, and I'm still playing it furiously (call me obsessed). The game has a perfect blend of action, strategy, and, well, puzzles. The fact that you're trying to save a planet gives the game more depth, and choosing the planet you want to use in some modes adds a lot of customability. People who hate this game must have short attention spans, cuz this game keeps you going, as long as you don't exploit the "scribble cheat", just as some poeple would use cheats in other games. This game screams "Super Smash Bros.", like a plenetful of aliens scream when meteos come to blow up their planet, wich made me feel confertable with this game the second I started palying it. The bottom line is that this is a great game, and don't listen to the bad scores, this game should be worth you're money. Expand
  64. VijayL.
    Nov 30, 2007
    Brillant for train journeys. makes you think. better than tetris.
  65. AnonymousMC
    Feb 4, 2009
    I just don't get it. I try to be strategic and enjoy the game, and always end up frantically scratching at the screen - and beating the game using no strategy or brain power at all. I feel like I'm in a parallel universe where up is down and and critics love awful games. What am I missing!?
  66. MarsB.
    Oct 31, 2005
    Very addicting--to the level that Tetris was originally. Lots of fun, lots of depth and lots of unlockables. Makes me see funny blocks all around me when I'm not playing.
  67. Ombre
    Jun 24, 2005
    Worth every penny. If you like puzzle games, and/or you own a DS, pick this title up as soon as you can. The control scheme is only bad if you're too simple-minded to comprehend it.
  68. JohnH.
    Jul 12, 2005
    The gameplay is totally absorbing, to the point that even after I turn the game off, I am still seeing flying meteos in my mind's eye. Lumines has more stimulating A/V, but the difference between planets' physics in Meteos is so astounding that the game feels fresh, every time I advance a level. The best puzzle game ever!
  69. AnonymousMC
    Jul 24, 2005
    This game is awesome! I love it! Ignore the nay-sayers; they're just jealous cause this game isn't on PSP. This game is fantastic and quite possibly the best DS game yet. Definitely the best puzzler available for DS, and one of the best puzzle games EVER. Fantastic replay value, incredible presentation- so many different styles of well-written and executed music! This game isThis game is awesome! I love it! Ignore the nay-sayers; they're just jealous cause this game isn't on PSP. This game is fantastic and quite possibly the best DS game yet. Definitely the best puzzler available for DS, and one of the best puzzle games EVER. Fantastic replay value, incredible presentation- so many different styles of well-written and executed music! This game is incredible and should be purchased by anyone who enjoys games at all! It is worth buying a DS for this game! Expand
  70. SpencerW.
    Aug 16, 2005
    Fabulous game. Easily the best reason to own a DS.
  71. SpecialQ
    Aug 27, 2005
    This game is great! Once you get the hang of not trying to move meteos left and right, it is really fun. I find mixing chaotic vertical "scratching" and precise movement of the meteos to be the best strategy. Hours of gameplay when trying to open up all of the planets.
  72. RyanB.
    Jun 18, 2006
    A great game to buy if you are into Tetris or if you are not. The graphics are decent but the whole concept of this game is exellent. A puzzle game mixed with a plot could easily have been cheezy but Meteos pulls it off easily with addictive gameplay; a variety of different modes are available to play and a key feature that has made this game more enjoyable then tetris for me; reward! The A great game to buy if you are into Tetris or if you are not. The graphics are decent but the whole concept of this game is exellent. A puzzle game mixed with a plot could easily have been cheezy but Meteos pulls it off easily with addictive gameplay; a variety of different modes are available to play and a key feature that has made this game more enjoyable then tetris for me; reward! The 'reward' is a much used strategy to addict people to games but I rarely see it used in the puzzle genre. The 'reward' in Meteos takes form by us (the player) being able to use Metos as a currency to 'fuse' new planets, items and sounds. Those who say that they were bored in 15 minuted have clearly not bothered to try and play the game properly since Meteos is a never ending experience filled with variation and originality. The scribble 'cheat' is a foolish reason to put the game down since it's simply a matter of luck whether or not the player manages to align three meteos by randomly moving their stylus around. Expand
  73. DavidD.
    Jan 16, 2007
    A great game that is addicting. If you use the scribble cheat, then you shouldn't be playing game sin the first place. If you actually play the game the way it was meant to be played, you will easily get tons of hours into this title. The only thing that I wished they would have included was moving the blocks horizontally.
  74. M3
    Jul 19, 2007
    If one were to dislike this game, I will punch them in the face. It's truly awesome and never gets boring, brutally murders Tetris and Puzzle League.
  75. JerryJ.
    Dec 28, 2005
    Meteos is the best puzzle game since Tetris. Incredible replay value & depth, multiplayer modes, stat tracking, and stylus control-- the only thing that would make this game better is Internet play. All of those people complaining about the "bad controls" must also have difficulty using those new-fangled writing devices the kids these days are using, too... I think they call them "pens".
  76. Jul 3, 2011
    A true baby from Tetris "him"self, Meteos introduces a unique, but addicting puzzle game. I love the many different planets and the changing mechanics for each of them, which offers variety to the simple puzzle game. If I had to offer one setback for this game, it would be to stick with a stylus, because you WILL break your screen when you become addicted to it. But all jokes aside, iA true baby from Tetris "him"self, Meteos introduces a unique, but addicting puzzle game. I love the many different planets and the changing mechanics for each of them, which offers variety to the simple puzzle game. If I had to offer one setback for this game, it would be to stick with a stylus, because you WILL break your screen when you become addicted to it. But all jokes aside, i would bring this game for the road and my hour long trips to enjoy. Expand
  77. Nov 20, 2011
    This is a great game. I cannot stress this enough. It has great multiplayer (ds download play) and awesome gameplay. On a scale of one to ten... I would give this game an 11. It is just fantastic. In my opinion, this game is worth much more than its price.

Outside of being a great showcase for the DS itself, Meteos is also a fantastic, dizzyingly fast puzzle game that leaves an addictive aftertaste not seen since the likes of "Tetris Attack."
  2. A born sleeper hit. It's one of the best puzzlers in a long time, with wireless multiplayer and plenty of unlockable features to keep gamers coming back. [JPN Import]
  3. With solo modes consisting of time trials, endurance tests or battles against virtual players, and wickedly competitive multiplayer games, Meteos is the most compellingly perfect puzzler we've played in years. [NGC Pocket]