Monster Jam: Path of Destruction DS

tbd

No user score yet- Be the first to review!

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Monster Jam: Path of Destruction.

tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nintendo Gamer
    May 13, 2011
    Runs so sluggishly. [May 2011, p.70]
  2. May 2, 2011
    Overall, I felt that Monster Jam: Path of Destruction felt like a low-rent effort on the DS. I know Activision has published Monster Jam titles before, but this feels like a poor attempt at cashing in on a very niche sport. I can't suggest this to non-monster truck fans, as it does little to capture the excitement of an actual event. It's also not something that I'd suggest to hardcore fans because there's little about the sport that's done right here. It's a very simple racer with some lackluster design, awful visuals and an equally poor soundtrack. It'd be great to play an awesome monster truck game that could bring me back to my youth, but Monster Jam: Path of Destruction isn't it.
  3. Apr 18, 2011
    You expect pure demolition and you get it. There are some multiplayer modes, and unlockable stages and goodies in the career mode which is pretty entertaining. On the other side, however, the controls and the graphics aren't quite perfect.