My Spanish Coach DS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. JohnT
    Feb 19, 2009
    The methods used to teach are great. My Spanish Coach never feels like a chore, and I found myself looking forward to the next chance I'd get to pick it up.
    Whack-a-mole? Word searches? It actually tricks you into learning.
    It managed to get the lessons through MY thick skull, so that alone is an amazing feat.
  2. BrendaRogers
    Apr 28, 2009
    I love this game! It offers a varietyof mini games and lessons to keep me interested. After trying Spanish classes in school and experimenting with Rosetta Stone, My Spanish Coach is my favorite way to learn Spanish. It
  3. MelM
    Dec 15, 2008
    Great if you are just wanting to learn some basic Spanish. Deeper into the basic lessons, I realize I can now pick out enough words when two people are talking Spanish to understand the topic of conversation. I did write the words and meanings down in a spiral notebook to help imprint the language in my brain. Cheaper than a basic Spanish Class and I saved on gas to get to the classes.

#74 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007

1. While it won't quite help you to "learn a new language", it will give you a good foundation in Spanish and set you up for an easier time learning what you need to become fluent.
    My Spanish Coach and My French Coach both deliver what they promise, which is to teach you the basics of a language in a fast and fun manner. And although you won't be able to talk politics or make a presentation to the U.N. in either language, you'll be able to order top-shelf tequila with your escargot. What could be more useful than that?
  3. If you're looking for a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to learn Spanish basics, or if you have a DS and need a translation tool for future travels, you should definitely look into picking up a copy.