MySims DS

• Release Date: Sep 18, 2007
  • Also On: PC
7.3

1. May 9, 2015
    MySims DS is like Animal Crossing (not thats bad, it actually really fun) but removes features like building furniture but ortherwjse it not bad, just lacks features that Wii/PC had.
  2. ChristianPerry
    Feb 2, 2008
    One of the best simulation games I've ever played. This game is like Animal Crossing with the Sims in there it's good for kids and adults as well. There is so much to do in this game but there's is no online play so might as well play the minigames.

This game is better than Animal Crossing and such and less boring and a lot more to do in places. So I would recommed this game.
  3. 3llyHart
    Dec 27, 2007
    I think this game is the absoloute best it is very cute but yes quite like animal crossing (which I own) and incase you havent noticed I am a fan of the reli babyish games but thats just me , I love all the things i can complete and challange my baby cousin (8 years old) on LOL anyway i was thrilled with this game but still disapointed I couldnt get the hang of raquete ball LOL wnt toI think this game is the absoloute best it is very cute but yes quite like animal crossing (which I own) and incase you havent noticed I am a fan of the reli babyish games but thats just me , I love all the things i can complete and challange my baby cousin (8 years old) on LOL anyway i was thrilled with this game but still disapointed I couldnt get the hang of raquete ball LOL wnt to discuss it with me ??(x_3lly-luffs-mick_x@live.co.uk) I also wn all the nintendogs :P they are reli cte 2..... thats it reli ...... ova n out LOL ;P Expand
  4. RoseC.
    Dec 19, 2007
    I was really excited to get this game, even if it was $30! It was fun for a few days, but then i realized that it is just like the other sims games. I want a sims game on my ds like the have for the computer. Where you get to make a family and a house and get to run their lives without having to do certain thinkgs. I hope that one will come out soon. I was very disipointed with this game.
  5. KieraH.
    Dec 1, 2007
    Similar to Animal Crossing, it still is an addicting game with new opportunities and friends!
  6. J.M.
    Oct 17, 2007
    I think this game is fab, the characters are cute and the scenery fab.
  7. AmyK.
    Oct 13, 2007
    Its a bit of a copy of animal crossing, but if you liked that then you'll love this.Its definately for the younger nintendo owners.The things they put in it are cute,but i think you have to know what to do or your just walking aroun doing nothing.You dont really get addicted to it.

#36 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#24 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    The perfect handheld confection, offering light, accessible gaming that is easy to dip in and out of without making huge demands on you. [Oct 2007, p.92]
  2. This version is way too lightweight to recommend it as truly entertaining outright, but what it lacks in structure, is compensated in spades by its cute charm. [Nov 2007, p.41]
  3. It isn't broken and it isn't soulless, but it is pretty shallow. It's cute and passably entertaining, but there's nothing here that compels you to return to the game, and it's quite clearly aimed towards the younger end of the market. MySims DS is EA's family-friendly take on an existing idea; the Wii version is the one that innovates.