5.8

1. Jul 30, 2012
    Based on one of the best movies of my childhood i gotta say.Even as a fan of wrestling games this game sucks.Now the story mode is good but the gameplay is what ruins it for me.All you can do is a oklahoma and a bull dog.the submissions look silly to.i'd rather play wwf Attitude for the n64 then this crap!
  2. AceG.
    Mar 29, 2007
    Hardly perfect, this is the only wrestling game for the DS so far, and does a pretty decent job of it. A few of the minigames bear playing again, once you've cleared the storyline of the game. The film clips are absolutely amazing...I didn't think my DS could handle graphics as well as this did!

1. Whether you've seen the movie or not or love or loathe the sweet smell of Lucha; you must do the honorable thing and feed your NDS this spicy burrito. [Nov. 2006, p.102]
  2. I admit that I wasn't expecting much from Nacho Libre--games based on comedy flicks don't have the best track records--but beneath the intentionally goofy presentation, silly moves, and photo-cutout-style characters, there's a pretty good wrestling game. [Dec. 2006, p.115]
  3. You've got to give Nacho Libre some style points for its patently insane cutscenes and use of video clips from the movie. Just don't expect to have any fun actually playing it.