5.0

1. Oct 8, 2011
    An average fighter that doesn't offer much in terms of gameplay depth or replay value. The roster is relatively big and diverse and story mode passes some time even if non-fans may get lost. The game also suffers from a lack of game modes and sub-par graphics.
  2. Nov 9, 2011
    Sadly, "Naruto Ninja Destiny" is one ugly looking DS game with terrible graphics and simplistic dialogue.
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    Not a great game to begin with. The graphics are horrible and glitchy and the controls are suckish. I mean, what was Bandai thinking when they gave this game out to millions of children. I, however, have played this game and I must say it sucks. I never played it after how short the story was and how short the character roster was. All in all, this game sucks and should be thrown in a fire.

1. Bump the challenge up a notch, however, and playing the game requires a bit more strategy(and becomes a lot more fun). [Mar 2008, p.88]
    A much-needed leap in the right direction, as the game draws its inspiration from the Clash of Ninja series, and succeeds in delivering one of the best fighting games on DS, and it’s only going to get better down the line.
    Worst of all, Ninja Destiny doesn't offer infrastructure play for online battles. All of this, combined with the hollow mechanics and lackluster design, makes it hard for even the most hardcore Naruto fan to appreciate Naruto: Ninja Destiny.