Need for Speed Underground 2 DS

• Also On: PC
7.0

1. SlickJ.
    May 24, 2005
    This game is impossible. And the drag races SUCK.
  2. Feb 12, 2015
    I wish i had never bought it well.. atleast i only wasted 2£ , the GBA version wipes the floor over this even as far as graphics are concerned , the gameplay in DS version is to somewhat pointless and holds no real system to follow , i raced eah f the classes then told the rest are locked ? so it went in the charity shop for me , piss poor game dont bother with it
  3. Nov 23, 2015
    Very very very very very bad port of NFS. I played this but only once. I will give 3 out of 10 or even 1 out of 10. Its have **** handling controls of cars I've ever seen in racing games.

#24 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005

The variety of racing options, the wireless multiplayer, and the art customizing features are a good start; it's certainly a satisfying racing experience, but there are gaps in its production. As fun as it is, it just feels like there should be more to the package.
  2. Nintendo Power
    The mixture of shame and frustration it instills will make you raise your eyebrows, turn on your heels, and snicker as you walk away. [July 2005, p.99]
  3. Even though the DS does not have an analog control, the game is really responsive.