Nostalgia DS

7.6

1. LeonardAA
    Nov 2, 2009
    True to its name, Nostalgia brings back memories of times when everything was simple and new and fun. This is the first recent RPG on the DS that has kept my attention for more than 10 hours!
  2. Dec 21, 2010
    A lovably old school JRPG that mostly suffers from a rushed story and a broken combat system. Fun for a playthrough but hardly leaving a memorable impression.
  3. VickiJ
    Nov 5, 2009
    Great game, great graphics and a lot of fun! It's the best RPG that I have played this year! Buy it!
  4. LucasG
    Nov 1, 2009
    One of the best rpg for Nintendo DS, regarding the epics rpg games that i've played in my life.
  5. DJ
    Jan 2, 2010
    Not a bad game, and not a bad story. It's just that I personally could not get past the graphics. They are horrible compared to most other DS games.
  6. JordanS
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'm currently playing this game and loving ever minute of it. I thought the graphics looked pretty week from trailers, but the lighting and animations are top notch. The soundtrack is nice as well. The characters may look generic, but their personalities are anything but overall. Pad is certainly my favorite. If you're a fan of old-school RPGs and are sick of all this "WOO HOO! I'm currently playing this game and loving ever minute of it. I thought the graphics looked pretty week from trailers, but the lighting and animations are top notch. The soundtrack is nice as well. The characters may look generic, but their personalities are anything but overall. Pad is certainly my favorite. If you're a fan of old-school RPGs and are sick of all this "WOO HOO! NEW BATTLE SYSTEM!" crap on the current generation of home consoles, you totally need to pick this one up. Expand
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    I love this title! This game is from the developing team from the DS Final Fantasy remakes (3 and 4). This is classic RPG gaming at its best. I would definitely recommend this game before it becomes scare to buy!
  8. Apr 6, 2014
    it's very very amazing RPG ever!! A lot of knowledge that most people don't know about the valuable history of the world. The blend of real world with fiction story and past history make the best damn ever game RPG you should know.

1. Despite these complaints, Nostalgia is a worthy distraction. [Nov 2009, p.114]
  2. Forgiving the tedious side-quests, aggravating random battles, and cliché cast and storyline, Nostalgia is actually a fairly solid role-playing title. If it weren’t so tragically constrained by its decades-old allegiances, however, it could have been much more than that.
    I'm a big fan of nostalgic "old-school" style RPGs as my catalogue of reviews suggests, but honestly, Nostalgia fell completely flat in almost all areas.