8.7

1. Oct 15, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. an amazing and addictive puzzle game, the sequel to marios picross, but no mario except for the last few levels, and anyway, he only problem is that sometimes, you just find yourself not bothering and pking every square to find out what youre acctually making before you complete it properly.

90%
  2. Jul 29, 2012
    I loved this game, to the point that playing it was part of my daily routine. I played it at night to help me fall asleep and I actually don't know what to do now that I've finished all the puzzles. Tycho says he measures the quality of a game by how many times he has to recharge his DS before he's tired of the game, and I lost count of number of times I had to recharge mine. It isI loved this game, to the point that playing it was part of my daily routine. I played it at night to help me fall asleep and I actually don't know what to do now that I've finished all the puzzles. Tycho says he measures the quality of a game by how many times he has to recharge his DS before he's tired of the game, and I lost count of number of times I had to recharge mine. It is obviously not for everyone, and you have to be patient with some of the more difficult puzzles, but it's always a good feeling when you finally figure out the one you couldn't get.

I also loved the extra puzzles you get in the end. A little bit of Nintendo history.

1. It is, simply, just about the best version of just about the best logic puzzle out there. [JPN Import]
  2. You turn on the DS at 5pm. Next thing you know, it's 11:30pm and the stylus has worn a bloody groove into your finger. Forget The Matrix: it's Picross's grids that'll enslave us all. [JPN Import]
  3. Simply one of the best puzzlers on the handheld. [June 2007, p.94]