7.3

1. Jan 23, 2011
    This is basically Plants vs. Zombies on the DS. No new changes other than the smaller screen size. So if you already have it on any other system, you know what you're getting, though I'm not saying it's bad. Still as fun as it ever was. Recommended for tower defense fans who wants something new.
  2. Jan 19, 2011
    Top screen to see big zombies and touch screen to play with tiny cute zombies! I like playing zombie shooting and baseball :) They are really cute and funny.
  3. Feb 4, 2011
    I don't understand why this is getting such great reviews, I rented it from game fly and the graphics / interface are far inferior to the previous versions I played. WHY would I pay 29.99 for a DS game I can get for$3 with sharper graphic and smoother gameplay. A ten means perfect this far from that.
  4. Jan 19, 2011
    It's Plants facing off against tides of Zombies all over again! I great addition to the DS collection, especially if you've missed the PC version of the game. The gameplay is simple yet addictive and has quite a challenge to it at times. For all you lovers of tower defence games, this will be right up your alley.
  5. Jan 18, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. if this game is like the computer one all i have to say is that its gonna give hours and hours of fun besides the graphics are not very good but if im sure of something is that im gonna buy it 9.8 Expand
  6. Mar 13, 2011
    This game is fun but not as fun as I thought I only got threw 3-3 levels and i am stuck on 3-4 I highly do not recommend it but it is fun playing multi player because if your have a nintendo ds lite like me you can play against yourself
  7. Mar 23, 2011
    Lazy port: framerate issues, bad sound, gimmicky extras that have to be unlocked even though surely many will have played the campaign already(it being extremely easy exacerbates this issue). If you have only this version available to you and don't mind the lack of challenge it's passable.
  8. Apr 11, 2011
    This games is very similar to the PC version so if you want to see what the fuss is all about you can download a trial PC version and give it a spin. If you like that you won't be disappointed with the DS version.
    I find the zombies hilarious and the plants a quite comical, it is a little bit repetitive despite some good efforts to have some special levels that are different to the normal place the plants and shoot the zombies. I measure a games success on how long I play before I lose interest; Plants vs. Zombies got about 2 hours game play so far (not that great) but for the novelty of having plants shoot down zombies this is pretty awesome!
  9. May 22, 2011
    This is by far the best system to play this game on because of the touch screen which can get annoying if you stop pressing down on it it'll fall but once you pick it up you can't put it down.
  10. Feb 16, 2012
    I'd recommend this game over any other tower defense game out there. Great that it's on the DS now, so you can play as you go. Cute and wickedly funny! Definitely worth it!
  11. May 6, 2012
    I'm a pediatric nurse and I love this game for my patients. It's great to develop fine motor skills. The cute zombies aren't too scary. A variety of age ranges and intellectual levels can enjoy it. I was enchanted with the game and had fun working through it. As soon as I come on shift, my patients beg me to play the VS mode.
  12. Nov 8, 2012
    I found that on the DS system, this game was WAY easier to play. The use of a stylus mad it funner and a great thing to play in the car or on a bus. The smaller screen caused no problem and having the touch screen made the mini games better. I love it.
  13. Jul 28, 2014
    Nowhere near as good as on the PC and Mac, but still a great title if you are a fan of Nintendo and own a DS. Great for on the go/on holiday, so still reccomend you get it if you go on holiday yearly, or just love handheld gaming. Certainly better than Bejeweled 3, but not as good as Plants vs Zombies on the PC. Not bad PopCap!

1. Oct 17, 2011
    The game's many levels and wide variety of zombie-crushing activities represent good value for money. It's simple to play, highly addictive, and entertaining... and best of all, it's portable.
  2. Aug 15, 2011
    In the end, Plants vs. Zombies is a very apt game on the Nintendo DS that successfully ports this franchise to this console. With perfect controls thanks to the stylus and the exact same gameplay you find on any of the other platforms, this is one game that DS users should investigate because casual gaming doesn't get any better than Plants vs. Zombies.
  3. Jun 1, 2011
    Plants vs. Zombies has been well ported, the good concept of gameplay works on the NDS.