7.3

1. Feb 4, 2011
    I don't understand why this is getting such great reviews, I rented it from game fly and the graphics / interface are far inferior to the previous versions I played. WHY would I pay 29.99 for a DS game I can get for$3 with sharper graphic and smoother gameplay. A ten means perfect this far from that.
  2. Mar 13, 2011
    This game is fun but not as fun as I thought I only got threw 3-3 levels and i am stuck on 3-4 I highly do not recommend it but it is fun playing multi player because if your have a nintendo ds lite like me you can play against yourself
  3. Mar 23, 2011
    Lazy port: framerate issues, bad sound, gimmicky extras that have to be unlocked even though surely many will have played the campaign already(it being extremely easy exacerbates this issue). If you have only this version available to you and don't mind the lack of challenge it's passable.

1. Oct 17, 2011
    The game's many levels and wide variety of zombie-crushing activities represent good value for money. It's simple to play, highly addictive, and entertaining... and best of all, it's portable.
  2. Aug 15, 2011
    In the end, Plants vs. Zombies is a very apt game on the Nintendo DS that successfully ports this franchise to this console. With perfect controls thanks to the stylus and the exact same gameplay you find on any of the other platforms, this is one game that DS users should investigate because casual gaming doesn't get any better than Plants vs. Zombies.
  3. Jun 1, 2011
    Plants vs. Zombies has been well ported, the good concept of gameplay works on the NDS.