8.0

1. Jul 5, 2012
    The AI is horrible and they consistently camp at banners and the AI pretty much cheats, the game is generally pretty bad when the AI is cheating. I would not recommend this game to anyone I know and this game has ruined the pokemon franchise.

1. Oct 27, 2012
    The strategy aspect in itself is quite entertaining, and manages to draw a fine line between being a real challenge and a breeze. Some confusion does arise thanks to poor explaining and bad layout, but this is overall a very solid first step into the strategy genre for the popular Pokémons.
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    One of the last "must-have" we'll see on Nintendo DS. It's simply one of the bests and most original SRPGs right now, with many hours of fun waiting for you and very interesting characters to lead us through the plot.
  3. Oct 14, 2012
    Pokémon Conquest is a better game than the idea of fusing Pokemon with Nobunaga's Ambition originally sounded like. Although the difficulty level is set low enough for kids to manage, even grown ups can enjoy Conquest's take on tactical battles and Pokemon training. [Sept 2012]