7.9

1. McMucrkle
    Feb 13, 2007
    This game is pants. I am definitely right, and anyone who likes this game is definitely wrong and is insane and boring. The game is rubbish: repetitive (1 town, endless identical dungeons), theres nothing to do except walk in dungeons, boring storyline, generally irritating. It made me want to die quickly. Do not buy this game. Bore off.
  2. TonyH.
    Sep 4, 2007
    While this pokemon game is sort of an upset due to it following a complete different style of gameplay from the orginals that we love. The graphics were really nothing wow worthy and it is definitely not worth the $29.99. I would reccomend playing the originals or pokemon diamond and pearl!
  3. AdamE.
    Apr 28, 2007
    I think Pokemon is brilliant, but this game is terrible! It's repetitive to a fault, with no special sequences. Random generation may provide endless gameplay, but there's a reason why awesome gaming sequences are actually designed by people! This is the worst game on DS and anyone who likes this should play a real game, not something that took about half a month to make.
  4. mcmurkle
    Feb 13, 2007
    this game is pants: i am definitely right... no one who likes this game is right, they are insane and boring, get out. this game is rubbish. repetitive (1 town, endless identical dungeons, about 5 possible actions at any time), boring storyline, generally irritating. it made me want to die quickly. buy the normal standard pokemon games instead where you control a trainer, this is a massivethis game is pants: i am definitely right... no one who likes this game is right, they are insane and boring, get out. this game is rubbish. repetitive (1 town, endless identical dungeons, about 5 possible actions at any time), boring storyline, generally irritating. it made me want to die quickly. buy the normal standard pokemon games instead where you control a trainer, this is a massive let down. bore off. Expand
  5. RobertC.
    Jul 18, 2007
    Horrible game! I would not recommend it to anyone. I am an avid pokemon game fan but can't believe how boring this game is.....snoooooorre.

1. Overall, it’s a satisfying Pokémon romp. The perspective is a little different but the addictive turn-based battles and exploration are in full effect and still lots of fun.
  2. Only the most diehard Pokemon fans should ever consider picking this game up. The gameplay isn’t especially interesting, the game makes poor use of the Nintendo DS hardware, and the presentation is seriously outdated.
  3. Compelling for a while, eventually Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team casts a powerful sleep spell over the toughest of pokéfans.