8.2

1. AnonymousMC
    Feb 19, 2009
    I was interested until I turned the game on and realized that the graphics and music were exactly the same, the capturing technique embarrassingly easy, the dialogue stupid, repetitive, boring, repetitive, and goes on for hours telling me things that I already know.
    I decided quickly that this was not the game for me so I gave it to my little sister who is 8 years old. She was new to the whole thing and found the game to be much too difficult for her.

Pokemon is great, the first pokemon ranger was great, this is not.
  2. ChrisPedersen
    Jan 1, 2009
    pokemon ranger shadows of almia has an easy to follow sometimes predictable story. the gameplay can sometimes be hard but once you get good its far to easy the only dull and slow times of the game are the ranger school and going on pitrol in wich you try to help the citienzens with there problems. with some strong pokemon this game is entertaining..... untill you win the game
  3. Jan 20, 2012
    I love the game with all the looping and greater graphics and more pokemon. Love the character mostly Rythmi who always bugs my rival. I like this game.
  4. Oct 13, 2014
    The best Ranger game for one simple reason: you can choose your partner Pokémon. Also, it's not as impossible to complete as the previous one. The bosses are enjoyable and the game is quite long. Gameplay may be simplistic, but it's nevertheless satisfying.

1. While majorly different from ‘traditional’ Pokémon fare, Shadows of Almia provides a satisfying RPG-lite adventure for players of all ages. Varied puzzles and a wide range of Diamond/Pearl era creatures to chase give the game widespread appeal and charm.
    If you never played as a Ranger the first time around, and are jonesing for a Manaphy, go for it. But for the Pokemon fans that already got their fix two years go, this isn't necessary.
  3. I really wanted to enjoy Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, but it was really the repetitive nature of the game that weakened the overall package.