7.9

1. Oct 13, 2014
    The best Ranger game for one simple reason: you can choose your partner Pokémon. Also, it's not as impossible to complete as the previous one. The bosses are enjoyable and the game is quite long. Gameplay may be simplistic, but it's nevertheless satisfying.
  2. Jan 20, 2012
    I love the game with all the looping and greater graphics and more pokemon. Love the character mostly Rythmi who always bugs my rival. I like this game.

1. While majorly different from ‘traditional’ Pokémon fare, Shadows of Almia provides a satisfying RPG-lite adventure for players of all ages. Varied puzzles and a wide range of Diamond/Pearl era creatures to chase give the game widespread appeal and charm.
    If you never played as a Ranger the first time around, and are jonesing for a Manaphy, go for it. But for the Pokemon fans that already got their fix two years go, this isn't necessary.
  3. I really wanted to enjoy Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, but it was really the repetitive nature of the game that weakened the overall package.