tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Nov 1, 2012
    I'm giving this game a 5 because I acknowledge the audience of gamers who enjoy pointlessly challenging puzzle games, but that's exactly why I'm also giving this no more than a 5. This game just isn't that fun and doesn't have much too it. It's one of those puzzle games you'll play when extremely bored (But maybe not because you'll be playing something else).

Should you buy it? If you

Should you buy it? If you want to spend that last bit of cash you have on your eShop account, sure, try this game out, but don't buy this over other more entertaining titles.

1. Once successful, surrounded tiles flip to the colour they're surrounded by, while any surrounding tiles disappear entirely. Got it? Good. That's the entire game.
  2. Primrose is the kind of game that gives back what you put into it. You can mess around and have a fun enough time, and if you're willing to put the time in to penetrate its intricacies you'll find one of the most rewarding puzzle games currently available on DSiWare.
    Colorblind or color-deficient gamers should support this puzzler on principle alone, but Primrose is actually a pretty solid and satisfying little game beyond that topic too -- so give it a glance even if vision isn't an issue for you.