5.3

1. JonMaltby
    Nov 18, 2008
    A simple, fun and addictive game

I would recommend this for all the family to enjoy, easy to start and continue to play without being bored, simple graphics so kids will be interested, easy game play so its not to complicated.

And plenty to do and it comes at you thick and fast with more dots, colours and mini games! Great Game.

1. Don't be fooled by the title of this game. Red Bull BC One - BC stands for Breakdance Championship - is everything but a breakdance game. Connecting dots within a timelimit isn't our idea of making badass moves. The puzzling takes so much of your attention that you don't have time to admire the dancing guy. What's stands is an outdated puzzle game with little inspiration.
    I enjoy watching breakdancing. And I enjoy this game's core connect-the-dots mechanic. But together, they create a confusing product that doesn't have much to do with the culture or the activity of b-boy battles.
    Unfortunately, you don't break dance at all. Instead, you connect dots while a blocky character on the top screen spins on his head.