9.0

1. Oct 15, 2011
    yeah, so get it it has 50 levels loads of unlockables and is somewhat better than eba... and you get to scream to the beat, so...
    oh, and one where you use a monkey and tap a football to a catchy tune...

95%
  2. Sep 26, 2012
    This game is amazing. I, being a drummer for about 5 years, I think this game is a great outlet for anyone who wants to expand their talent in rhythm or just to have fun! A great title for anyone's DS system! I love it!
  3. Mar 1, 2011
    Please buy this game. Recommend it VERY strongly. If you don't have a DS get one for this game. The music is nothing short of astounding. It gets into your head forever. There are a few slightly...not as good as the rest...minigames, but they're added for a good reason. The Lockstep one is astounding. Fan Club is catchy. The characters in the game get mad at you if you mess up, which makes you actually fell bad. The graphics are simple, and the few games with 3D graphics usually work. The second Ping Pong and the Credits minigame don't work as well as the other 3D ones. Basically, it's a great game if you like rhythm. Expand
  4. Jan 4, 2014
    It's actually a really fun and unique game, but it's not really one for people who either don't play an instrument, or listen to a ton of music(Luckily, I'm the former). However, if you do happen to be either one of those people, Rhythm Heaven deserves at least one playthrough. If you do decide to get it, prepare for a bit of rage on the Remix levels.
    Gameplay +6
    Uniqueness +1

Soundtrack +1
    Rather small audience -1
    Difficulty spikes(Remix 8) -1
  5. Mar 21, 2013
    If you thought this was one of those colored-indicators-fall-down like Guitar Hero, think again. This game is surprisingly innovative in the way it handles rhythmic gameplay. There are no obnoxious blocks or flashy lights to tell you if you did something right or wrong. In the game, there are creative situations where the rhythm is intuitive, and intuition is the game's strongest element. It's simplicity is more comprehensible than titles with unnecessarily complex tutorials (Rock Band). But the game also has tension, in which case the game forces the player to not only feel comfortable with the given rhythm but also play other rhythms the player has learned without transition or notice. The only que is the situation the player recognized from an earlier level. I will say this though. The only way to get a "Perfect" on a level is if the game opens it for the chance to get a "Perfect", which makes the player play levels he's already done flawlessly or not. Yes, the game can get a little bit frustrating. For example, missing beat may cost you the win. However, that is to make sure the player understands the game's standards, and soon enough, he will get there. Expand
  6. Nov 21, 2011
    I bought this as an impulse buy when I saw it sold cheaply, but I was mostly disappointed by this game. The graphics and sound are okay, but the frustrating game-play and the restrictive game setup is the main reasons for my low score. Not only is the game too hard, but it doesnâ
  7. Aug 25, 2011
    This game is so memorable. I just HAVE to play it whenever I get my DS to play some old games. Rhythm Heaven is already making me feel nostalgic! Great music, simple gameplay, and there is simply no way to get this game out of your head.

Play it.
  8. May 28, 2011
    This game is very enjoyable and funny but a little bit too short. There should be more mini-games in it. Anyway, it's an essential title for DS and I'll but RH2 for sure if it will be released one day.
  9. Dec 26, 2011
    The game is very good in my opinion.Downside is the localization.But oh well.The game is fun regardless.

JP version:10/10
    NA version:9.5/10

Just play it!You'll be glad if you did.(though I recommend the JP version)
  10. Aug 29, 2012
    Have you ever played a game about lizards with musical instruments on their back? No? Then what about a game featuring monkeys at a pop music concert? You haven\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t? Perhaps you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve tried a game about using karate to fling dumplings into your mouth? Oh. Well, Rhythm Heaven, Rhythm Tengoku Gold in Japan, is all that, and much, much more. It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a game about playing soccer (football in Europe) in space, joining an army of birds, and even joining a choir of cutesy bow-tie midgets. Plus more. There\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s 50 different minigames, most of them with a completely different theme to the last, but they all share the same gameplay. Tap, press, and flick your stylus to the beat of a brilliant tune. It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s even crazier than it sounds, matching Lewis Carrol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Alice in Wonderland duo in outrageous insanity. And it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s been developed incredibly well. The music never sounds unfitting, and the controls always match the stage you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re playing. Speaking of the controls, they are the only downside to this masterpiece. The DS won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t necessarily register what you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re doing properly unless you hold your stylus hand in an annoyingly uncomfortable position. And, on one particular level, you can get your timing one tenth of a second wrong and watch in horror as your little character performs the wrong move, mucking up your \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"superb\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" ranking. Your success is determined by a ranking. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Try again\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" means you are a miserable failure, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"okay\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" means you were decent enough to pass, while \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"superb\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" means you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re awesome and get a shiny gold medal. Which is just what I award this game with. If you have a DS, buy it for an amazingly low price. Expand
  11. Jun 3, 2011
    Me cago en tu puta madre
    It's addictive! Your rhythm significantly improves. But I think it's better the GBA version. Within a 0-to-10 ranking, I would punctuate this video game with a 9'0 The game-play is very innovative.

1. Although the game is reminiscent of WarioWare in terms of playability and content, Rhythm Heaven’s simplicity is the key to success and without trying to be too clever, Nintendo have once again redefined enjoyable gaming for the masses.
  2. Rhythm Paradise has quirky sense of style, catchy tunes and it pushes you to try harder to master the minigames. Sometimes it’s hard to know what you are doing wrong though. [June 2009]
    It's definitely worth a look if you're the type who keeps their DS for long plane, train or automobile journeys, and I've no doubt that Beyonce's relaxed endorsement of the product will see it enjoy some success.