SBK: Snowboard Kids DS

• Release Date: Nov 22, 2005
6.5

1. Slash
    Mar 30, 2007
    A fun game. At first I found it a boring but I forced myself to play it, and after a while I found it really fun. Lots of unlockables but would have been better with more courses and more tricks. Graphics are pretty cool, controls are perfect, music suits the game. I got used to the voices and the only one I found slightly annoying was Slash's voice but I got used to it. I'd A fun game. At first I found it a boring but I forced myself to play it, and after a while I found it really fun. Lots of unlockables but would have been better with more courses and more tricks. Graphics are pretty cool, controls are perfect, music suits the game. I got used to the voices and the only one I found slightly annoying was Slash's voice but I got used to it. I'd like to see a new 1080 game for the DS. But until then, if you like snowboarding games, and want one on the DS, you can't go wrong with Snowboard Kids. Expand

#46 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005
#22 Most Shared DS Game of 2005

It's a decent snowboard game in almost every sense... Maybe if EA licensed it, nurtured it, and turned it into a portable version of "SSX" we'd be onto something.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Think "Mario Kart" on ice. [Jan 2006, p.108]
    Snowboard Kids just doesn't have any real arcade racing balance in its main focus. The weapon aspect is simply thrown in with very little strategy for the victim or the aggressor, simply boiling these weapons down to a basic button press when they're obtained.