7.6

1. Sep 6, 2010
    Though i didn't spend much time with the game, It is very fun and has some very creative puzzles. I was actually surprised on how expansive the vocabulary was in this game. You can literally put in almost anything that is not inappropriate or overly religious. Again, the puzzles are very creative but i spent most of my time messing around in the main menu just messing with the variety of things that i can create. This is a truly expansive game that i could spend so much time playing. Expand
  2. Oct 30, 2010
    Most original game I've played since Tetris. A true breath of fresh air. If you want to buy anyone a game that'll will really get their brain thinking, this is the game.

A stroke of genius.
  3. Nov 19, 2012
    With Scribblenauts the possibilities are endless.
  4. Jun 5, 2014
    This game is really great for car rides, or personally for me, when laying in bed if you can't sleep or don't feel well. It has some easy levels, some creative levels, and some impossible levels. It will keep you entertained for much longer than you need to be. Also, even though it looks like it's for young kids, it's fun for all ages, I'm 19 and have an absolute blast playing with my boyfriend.
  5. Aug 23, 2010
    Niggling flaws and borked controls keep this from being truly outstanding, but as a 8/10 game, it's one of the better 8/10 games. It's premise is brilliant, write anything, solve everything. Though this pretty much is true, summoning anything is an awesome prospect, a better line would be 'write anything, solve almost everything if it wasn't for several flaws'. Still one of the best DS games, if you can put up with dodgy control schemes. Collapse

1. Scribblenauts is hugely ambitious, and the odd bit of buckling under its inventory has to be forgiven.
    Even with the flaws in Scribblenauts' controls and the level editor -- which only allows you to make levels for use on your own card, and not share them with others -- it holds a special place in my heart for being the most fun I've ever had improving my vocabulary. It is, dare I say, the best piece of edutainment since Math Blaster.
    You get a wholesome puzzle game in Scribblenauts, with challenges that may well last you longer than you think, but it's not perfect.