SimCity DS DS

6.3

1. CarlR.
    Jul 12, 2007
    The negative reviews just prove that journalists are out of touch with video game players these days. The only things they rate really high are the hard core shooters and action games. This game really captures the great SimCity gameplay of lore. If you liked SimCity, or think you would, this is the game for you. It's really fun!
  2. ShawnB.
    Jul 3, 2007
    I'm shocked to see negative reviews of this. It's Sim City! A solid polished version with excellent balance. One of the best games on the DS, period.
  3. TomW.
    Jul 7, 2007
    Still a great game for those who love the genre...Don't listen to the bad reviews if you liked the other simcity games!
  4. SteveC.
    Jun 22, 2007
    After reading the generally negative reviews, I purchased the game, anyway. I'm glad I did, as it is every bit as fun as any other Sim City game I have played, despite lack of extra features found in Sim City 4 and expansion. The negatives highlighted by most critics lie in its controls and zoom level, which I found to be easy to overcome, even in a bumpy card ride. Yes, the city After reading the generally negative reviews, I purchased the game, anyway. I'm glad I did, as it is every bit as fun as any other Sim City game I have played, despite lack of extra features found in Sim City 4 and expansion. The negatives highlighted by most critics lie in its controls and zoom level, which I found to be easy to overcome, even in a bumpy card ride. Yes, the city graphics are bland, but come on ... its SIM CITY on the DS! That type of game is meant to be on hand helds! Expand
  5. segagoops
    Jul 11, 2007
    Love this game . I have been playing it everyday since purchase . Took a minute to get comfortable using the ds after playing it on pc for so long but now and essential part to my collection . top notch. destroys travel time.
  6. JordanB.
    Jul 29, 2007
    Good game although there isn't a big enough plot to make a city.

#21 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#33 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. It's good to have Sim City available when you’re on the move and if you ever want to go back to the game in the distant future, you don’t have to install the game again and deal with compatibility issues! [JPN Import]
  2. Nintendo Gamer
    Just what the DS should be doing. As long as it's done right. Which it is. Ropey disaster minigames and the odd niggle aside, this is right up our street. [May 2007, p.62]
  3. games(TM)
    It’s far too easy to tap on a square that’s actually adjacent to where you thought you were planting a tree/erecting a power station. [May 2007, p.125]