• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Sep 30, 2008
7.2

1. Jan 27, 2013
    This sonic game is a rare jewel: combines adventure and RPG with the most loved characters of the franchise. It has nice graphics and a interesting plot. In the fights you will use the stylus to perform the character's moves, which add much fun. If you're a Sonic fan or a RPG fan, I recommend this game!
  2. Nov 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is great!! I beat that game twice. Sonic and his friends must team up to defeat Ix. Ix steals Knuckles' Master Emerald. Ix also took away Angel Island. The team must search for Seven Chaos Emeralds so Sonic can defeat Ix. It has characters like Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Rogue, Shadow, Eggman, E-123 Omega, and Shade. I think this game is so much fun!!! They have POW moves which is so cool. Sonic defeats Ix with all Seven Chaos Emeralds. And Sonic has saved his world. And Tails was telling Sonic who made this game during the credits. And E-123 Omega did the rest and Sonic was fast asleep. I enjoyed this game very much!!! This Game Is Perfect!!! Expand
  3. Jul 1, 2014
    This was a very good game. It was worth every cent. That being said, it was a good move on SEGA and BIOWARE for a lot of people such as myself who are in love with both Sonic as a character and RPGs in general such as Skyrim. Putting the mix into a small cheap handheld gaming console that has very poor graphics and gameplay and adding more story rather than gameplay to it. The fact that you can now choose what Sonic says to his fellow friends or foes in the game just makes it joyous. I would love SEGA to look back on this and think about a Sonic RPG should they release games out to Next Gen consoles. Of course that and platforming. Expand

1. At last, Sonic discovers the RPG games world in a title which disguises the blue hedgehog's universe with some of the best BioWare features. The result is probably one of the best Sonic videogames of the last years and an inevitable purchase for the fans.
  2. Sonic Chronicles is undeniably a nice-looking game, and its slick presentation makes for an enticing experience to begin with. The longer you play, however, the more the cracks start to show, and what seemed like a potential minor classic is soon reduced to just "pretty good".
  3. Sonic Chronicles may annoy you at times, but it certainly won't ever bore you. [Nov 2008, p.96]