• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Sep 18, 2007
8.0

1. Jul 16, 2011
    After Sonic Adventure I kind of fell in love with modern sonic and the whole 3d + great graphics + even more speed as well. Not to say I dont like the classical sonic, im a fan. So I bought this game not expecting much before a long train trip in Japan. It did impress me... the trip went by quickly cause it is indeed fun! I like the modern feeling they give to 2D portable sonic games nowadays and this is one of the best examples. Simply put: If you like sonic, you will like this game. If you are one of the gamers that USED to like Sonic, you will like this game as well. If you hate sonic... well.. I wouldnt bother. For me, though....Best surprise Ive ever had because I always think and search for info regarding games before I buy and this one I just picked up and had a lot of fun! Made me play sonic games again! Expand
  2. May 2, 2012
    Way better than sonic rush that explains it all.

1. Like these guys say, the standard Sonic action is easily the main draw, especially when it gets more challenging--and satisfying--toward the end. [Oct 2007, p.102]
  2. A reminder why Sonic has lasted 16 years. Fast, frantic and, most importantly, fun. [Oct 2007, p.71]
  3. A consummate Sonic experience, reminding us exactly why the blue blur was great in the first place - plus, it's got tons of replay value tucked inside. [Oct 2007, p.84]