8.3

1. Oct 18, 2011
    this game is beautiful, getting a sincere score of 96%, as there are literally no bad things, with the exception of very slightly repetitive stages within worlds, but otherwise, its like a 5er in expensive shops, so i think you know the answer.
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    This has been my favorite DS game for years. The animation is beautiful. The games play is addictive with enough variation that you don't get bored. Its highly recommended!!
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    Soul Bubbles is thoroughly enjoyable and creates a whole new concept of game, using the mic features expertly to master all the unique functions of the DS. Like New Super Mario Bros, the story mode is somewhat lacking, but the new and improved features of Soul Bubbles make this a stand out game. A great attempt by Eidos Interactive.
  4. EJC
    Sep 27, 2010
    I agree with davidcraig. Picked this up on a on a rainy afternoon last week after playing it through a couple of years ago and got sucked right in all over again. Beautiful art, wonderful audio, simple but clever design. The sort of stuff you'd expect from Nintendo at their best, but made by a tiny studio in Paris. Without doubt, one of the best games I have ever played on DS. Ever.
    Pure class.
  5. Sep 2, 2010
    It's such a shame this one sold so poorly, because it's absolutely brilliant. Highly reccomended. This could be one of the best games on DS?

1. As beautiful as it is joyous to play, Soul Bubbles really deserves your attention. [June 2008, p.78]
  2. Soul Bubbles is on the right track toward greatness, but we'll have to hope for a fully realized sequel before it gets there. [July 2008, p.90]
  3. A cracking action puzzler that proves we don't need mindless violence to have a good time. [July 2008, p.75]