Spider-Man 3 DS

6.5

1. FreddyL.
    May 26, 2007
    It revolutionizes the way action games are played on the DS. Like many I'm sure, I was worried about all the fighting being done on the touch screen, but I must say that Spider-Man 3 really nails an awesome gaming experience. It's not the greatest action game of all time, but it is the best one on the DS. Really fun and worth it just for the touch screen experience.
  2. PIzzaPizza
    Aug 22, 2007
    This is one of the few good Movie-based games I've played. The touch screen controls are great, it has great graphics, and it's fun to beat up all those thugs. However, it's on the short side, and after you beat it, the combat gets pretty old.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    "Spiderman 3" is one epic DS game. It has all the freedom you have for a 3-D side scrolling game as well as the challenging but intriguing boss battles and enemies. Expect fun.

#82 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#36 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

It was a risk to make an all-stylus action game in a design that's usually been a more traditional-controlling experience, but the team pretty much nailed it. The combat system's collision could be tighter and just a little more "fluid," but it's a hell of a lot of fun kicking bad guys' butts with quick flicks of the wrist.
  2. I loved the new control scheme that literally allows you to draw your moves, zip to buildings, and engage in exciting combat. There is a great story, colorful graphics, and just a fun time to be had with this latest Spidey title.
  3. The game’s graphics are comparable to previous entries but decidedly larger in scope. You can’t always tell but it’s hard not to be impressed by the scope when the camera pulls away and shows you the level you’re playing through.