• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
7.3

1. BrianM.
    Nov 11, 2005
    This game is cool. Spongebob is the man! He has super speed, super strength, and raging whirlwind. It's like wow! Blows me away man. I've never seen spongeybob like that before, that's why it was nice to play with the character in a different way. It's pretty slow though, I wish super speed would actually mean just that. Him speeding really quick, doing his thing, This game is cool. Spongebob is the man! He has super speed, super strength, and raging whirlwind. It's like wow! Blows me away man. I've never seen spongeybob like that before, that's why it was nice to play with the character in a different way. It's pretty slow though, I wish super speed would actually mean just that. Him speeding really quick, doing his thing, getting through the levels. It takes way too long to run from one place to another. Expand

1. Plays like a gameplay experiment gone wrong. [Dec 2005, p.120]
    Developer Tantalus came up with a beautiful 3D engine to make for one of the better-looking games on DS, and publisher THQ put enough love and support into this to make it last long and stand out from the flood of rush-job platformers parents have the choice of this holiday season.
  3. Playing around with SpongeBob is a hoot, and there’s a lot to do in Bikini Bottom . However, some mini-games or other content is needed to flesh the experience out and add to the replayability.