Spore Hero Arena DS

2.1

1. Oct 21, 2013
    Spore hero arena.Cloud this possibly be the worst ds game ever made? well,let's find out.Spore hero was a game created in 2009 the same following day as spore hero it's a spinoff of Spore the PC game created by Will Wright.And you know what this game is a bunch a crap! This spinoff was very horrible the graphics look like a 4 year old game drew them.The fighting engine is crap.I can'tSpore hero arena.Cloud this possibly be the worst ds game ever made? well,let's find out.Spore hero was a game created in 2009 the same following day as spore hero it's a spinoff of Spore the PC game created by Will Wright.And you know what this game is a bunch a crap! This spinoff was very horrible the graphics look like a 4 year old game drew them.The fighting engine is crap.I can't really talk much about the wifi since hardly nobody gets one it and I have to take my word on it.Since I always get error code 51300 I can't talk much about it.EA and Maxis should of think about it making this game since it's a pile of crap.Now I do try to fine decent stuff in my reviewers but I can't I mean the ONLY part about this game was good is the Bio powers and the controls but it's so minor that this should even deserve a star not even one.Please avoid this game this game will haunt you Maxis should be ashamed of themselves this game gets a 0/10 titled (MOST HORRIBLE GAME EVER AND SHOULD NEVER EXIST) Expand
  2. Feb 28, 2017
    Definetly My #15 Least Favorite Game Because, Here Is The Truth, Spore Hero Does Not Need A DS Version, I Cannot Believe I Was Excited The First Time I Played It! I Had Enough Of This Game!
  3. Feb 28, 2017
    Disappointment... I Used to play this game, but not anymore, now I HATE IT! EVEN IF I PLAYED IT! ALFREEEEEEEEEEEEEED! YOU ARE FIRED FROM PLAYING THIS GAME, NOW GET OUTTA HERE!

#36 Most Discussed DS Game of 2009
#50 Most Shared DS Game of 2009

1. Nintendo Power
    Though spawning new Spores is as fun as ever, you're left to wonder, "Well, then what?" [Nov 2009, p.88]
  2. Spore Hero Arena's premise of designing creatures for the purpose of arena fighting is a good one, but the execution is a bit off here. The endless series of unexciting tasks brings the game down and often makes it feel like a cash-in.
  3. Although the result of the game is decent, it is a pity they had not offered more variety in options to the player, a thing which would have improved the overall game experience, and extend the life of the game.