7.3

1. Dec 9, 2014
    THE WORST GAME OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!
    The story was a mess, the controls were tedious, ALL of the multiple endings sucked, AND the multiplayer didn't even last a month.
    THE WORST GAME OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!

The story was a disaster and completely forgettable. What I hated the most was that the developers were trying to add this terrible tragic love story between Fox and Krystal which seemed to go all over the place due to it's terrible multiple endings.

One of the most annoying things were the characters voices, who all talked in this high pitched gibberish that was just terrible.

The gameplay was 50/50 in my opinion. After going from Star Fox: Assault, a game that had tons of different gameplay mechanics, we go back to the arwing, and the controls were so terrible, that I never had any kind of fun when playing this game. Not to mention the missions were all REALLY repetitive.

Star Fox: Command was a disappointment filled with repetitive gameplay, terrible story, and just filled with bad choices. If you're a Star Fox 64 fan, you might find more enjoyment out of this one. If not, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM IT!

1. A great looking, fast paced action shooter if not for the strategy element in between but, in my opinion its always good to have something new and the maps offer a little challenge when you first play them. [JPN Import]
  2. The combination of classic and new elements makes it the most wholly satisfying Star Fox game yet. [Oct. 2006, p.88]
  3. The Star Fox fighter squadron returns in this solid flight combat game, which distinguishes itself with its strategic elements and well-designed touch-screen controls.