Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith DS

• Release Date: May 4, 2005
7.8

1. SteveJ.
    Jun 20, 2005
    Graphics alright but thats about the only good thing. Boring gameplay and useless controls. Doesn't perform well with the dual screen function. My advice : Don't buy this game!!
  2. Raya
    Jul 5, 2005
    It's just a gameboy style beat em up. Very dull and boring levels. The 3D flight sections are just as basic. Fine on the gameboy, poor on the DS. Yet another developer let's us down.

#20 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005

While certainly not the last Star Wars game we'll ever see on the Nintendo DS, you couldn't ask for the actual film license to go out on a better note.
  2. I can describe the overall feel of this game in one word: repetitive. Levels, enemies, graphics, music, almost everything feels repeated at least once in this game. It’s hard to even give this a rental, as the game lasts a few hours at most.
  3. Though it comes off feeling low-tech (and it is, really), Revenge of the Sith for the DS is more or less on equal footing with the GBA version it shares so much in common with. The 3D multiplayer mode may well be worth the $10 price difference...but only if you’ve got friends to play it with.