7.9

1. HamishB.
    Nov 22, 2006
    Super Princess Peach is an enjoyable platformer with some neat ideas. Unfortunately it does suffer from some very irritating level design. Throughout each level there are a number of totally unnecessary warp pipes that can take you to different parts of the level. But these serve absolutely no purpose other than to confuse and frustrate (which they do immensely). Also, the developer has Super Princess Peach is an enjoyable platformer with some neat ideas. Unfortunately it does suffer from some very irritating level design. Throughout each level there are a number of totally unnecessary warp pipes that can take you to different parts of the level. But these serve absolutely no purpose other than to confuse and frustrate (which they do immensely). Also, the developer has gone for (what I like to call) kitchen-sink game design, and thrown in lots of extra things to fatten the game up, ie. loads of collectable items...... Expand
  2. Jan 25, 2014
    To be honest with this game, I got it for my birthday, I liked it so far with the vibe powers allowing Peach to run through the level without having to jump at ? boxes and collecting power-ups, such as the Mushroom, Fireflower, etc. Anyways I liked how Perry lets Peach absorb enemies for their Vibe energy. I also liked how Perry lets Peach attack without having to jump on people's heads,To be honest with this game, I got it for my birthday, I liked it so far with the vibe powers allowing Peach to run through the level without having to jump at ? boxes and collecting power-ups, such as the Mushroom, Fireflower, etc. Anyways I liked how Perry lets Peach absorb enemies for their Vibe energy. I also liked how Perry lets Peach attack without having to jump on people's heads, it was annoying to me in the Mario games. Sadly, a lot of the levels were too easy and too hard for me. I also had to free all the toads from every single level in order to face the Final Boss.

Positives:Peach is finally the main character, Vibe moves are easy to use, attacks are more convenient with Perry around.

Negatives:Perry's backstory interferes with Peach's storyline, some sexist undertones, and some levels are too easy and too hard.
  3. Katty
    Sep 5, 2006
    I think the game is awsome!! And the characters and music r so cute! I love hat there actually a game where a girl has to rescue a boy instead of the other way around!
  4. tonyg
    Feb 17, 2006
    can't wait, i know it will be classic!!!! long live 2d!! lets just do the same for super mario. lets also do the same for super punch-out, contra, more castlevanias, metroids, smash bros, advance wars, ninja 5-0, trap gunner, zeldas, worms, klonoa, ikaruga, puzzle fighter, astro boy, bomberman, f-zero, gunstar, lego starwars, mario vs. dk, mortal kombat, rc pro am, double dragon,can't wait, i know it will be classic!!!! long live 2d!! lets just do the same for super mario. lets also do the same for super punch-out, contra, more castlevanias, metroids, smash bros, advance wars, ninja 5-0, trap gunner, zeldas, worms, klonoa, ikaruga, puzzle fighter, astro boy, bomberman, f-zero, gunstar, lego starwars, mario vs. dk, mortal kombat, rc pro am, double dragon, street fighter, wario world, yoshi island, karnov, rygar, for the ds release list, just to name a few. these titles plus other 2d classics through out history will make this handheld the most desierable for years to come long after the ds is retired. i still pop in my gba games for time to time and love every min. while playing. come on nintendo hook us up, we hook you up. long live nintedo, the king of video games. Expand
  5. Feb 3, 2016
    Great sprites but god is it one of the most boring platforms out there, damn Nintendo you guys could of given Peach a better role like she did in the RPG games, also PokeMaster99999 is a ****
  6. Liltrix7
    Jan 1, 2007
    I recently got this game because it seemed interesting and I was happy that Nintendo published a game with Peach as the main character and not Mario. The characters are cute and the graphics are pretty good, but the graphics, as I've also read before, seem to fit a GBA just fine, which questions if this game was meant for the DS in the first place. But the game is fun, and there are I recently got this game because it seemed interesting and I was happy that Nintendo published a game with Peach as the main character and not Mario. The characters are cute and the graphics are pretty good, but the graphics, as I've also read before, seem to fit a GBA just fine, which questions if this game was meant for the DS in the first place. But the game is fun, and there are a lot of things to collect. Expand
  7. Sawa
    Jan 24, 2006
    Ugh. Way too many collectibles, and in order to actually complete the game 100%, you're forced to go back through it all over again, back through each level just to get some stupid puzzle pieces. Great graphics, and cute music, but gameplay gets very tedious and sometimes painful.
  8. Dec 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Princess Peach must rescue Mario and Luigi. Peach has her own game in this game. Plus it also has emotions of Peach. When Peach cries it makes the plants grow. When Peach is raged the ices melt. When Peach is happy she spins the windmill, so it can open. I beat the whole game. I've rescued Mario and Luigi. Princess Peach is my favorite character. They also have fun mini games too. Like puzzles, and Toad mini games. Princess uses her umbrella to attacked enemies. I loved this game very much!!! This game is great. Expand

#30 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006
#14 Most Shared DS Game of 2006

1. Super Princess Peach is cute, delightfully absurd, and a true-blue Mario game, but still a bit easy. It's probably worth fifty clams to a hardcore Mario fan, but maybe a bit iffy for someone looking for a challenge. [JPN Import]
  2. Super Princess Peach will be enjoyed most by those gamers who tackled Nintendo's platformers in the pre-64 days. There’s a lot to collect and for once you get to save Mario. [JPN Import]
  3. games(TM)
    Super Princess Peach is a forgiving and entertaining slice of a game that’s at its most successful when it evokes the same feeling as a two-dimensional Mario. [Christmas 2005, p.103]