8.2

1. May 25, 2011
    This game is incredible! I mean, how many games have you played that allow you to make a war between rainbow rock flying obese monkeys and pregnant zombie soft cows? That's right. NONE. New ways to play, more merits, and buyable avatars pack this game with a lot of solid content.
  2. Jun 20, 2014
    I thought the first Scribblenauts was good, but once I started playing it's sequel it really felt like a breath of fresh air. The game felt more extensive to me than the first and overall just really fun!

Pros: -I like the creative puzzles and challenges, which felt a lot more fun and thrilling than the puzzles in the first game. -The adjective feature really boosted the creativity.

Pros:
    -The adjective feature really boosted the creativity.
    -Level Editor is better.
    -Controls and extra features are a bit better.
    -Tutorial is not as long.
    -Nice parodies and Easter eggs.

Cons:
    -While not as bad, the repetitive feeling from the first game can still be present.

Overall, Super Scribblenauts isn't perfect, but I thought it was a big step up from it's predecessor and I can say that if you are only going to get one game out of the first two Scribblenauts, then let it be this one or just get the Scribblenauts Collection on DS like I did if you can find that one for not too expensive.
  3. Aug 2, 2011
    Look, this game is full of great stuff. Granted, this was a sequel, so not all of it was completely new. But they added more items, missions, merits, avatars and etc. Then the newest and biggest part, adjectives. This game is chock-full of fun things to do, and ways to let your imagination roam. The only reason I gave this game a 9 is because a few glitches, and create-a-level. And whileLook, this game is full of great stuff. Granted, this was a sequel, so not all of it was completely new. But they added more items, missions, merits, avatars and etc. Then the newest and biggest part, adjectives. This game is chock-full of fun things to do, and ways to let your imagination roam. The only reason I gave this game a 9 is because a few glitches, and create-a-level. And while they downgraded it in someways, they still souped it up in others. While you can now only have 8 levels instead of 12 and can not choose your own music, they have gotten more intense and you can customize your puzzle's objective to almost anything. 7.6? NO! 8.1? Still no. 9.0? I guess (really, I give this game a 9.5). This game is a game well worth having. Just because I didn't give it a straight 10 doesn't mean I don't love it. Expand
  4. Dec 23, 2010
    This game is truly amazing, the new controls make it much easier to play and adjectives ad years of replayability , so much fun to type in " Giant Pregnant Obese Zombie Cow"
  5. Jan 7, 2011
    Super Scribblenauts is an epic game. The puzzles are fun but what makes this game an epic is the ability to generate almost anything you can think up. The controls allow you to control Maxwell a lot better than the first. Overall this game is a epic game every DS owner should get.
  6. Oct 14, 2010
    'll keep this short. As an adult, I can easily say that there is no better way to relieve stress and get your mind into a positive place than playing this game. The addition of adjectives in the game increases the creativity ten fold. If you haven't played the first one, there is absolutely no reason not to do yourself a favorite and start playing this series. You will be astounded at the'll keep this short. As an adult, I can easily say that there is no better way to relieve stress and get your mind into a positive place than playing this game. The addition of adjectives in the game increases the creativity ten fold. If you haven't played the first one, there is absolutely no reason not to do yourself a favorite and start playing this series. You will be astounded at the creative and wonderfully moronic things this game allows you to do. Bottom line: If you like creativity (or stupidity) then there is absolutely no reason not to try this game. Expand
  7. May 5, 2014
    Super Scribblenauts is a 2010 Nintendo DS puzzle game sequel to 2009's Scribblenauts developed by 5th Cell. The goal is to use adjectives and nouns to create objects to solve problems. The game allows the player to be creative.

Some levels are challenging like causing a dinosaur extinction without weapons or asteroids. The game's difficulty curve got me stuck. A large number of words

A large number of words have been implemented as objects. An “onerous endoscope” is in the game. It is amusing to string together adjectives and actually have the object appear. This is especially satisfying when it is a correct solution to the problem. A “robotic undead plant” passed me out of one level. It is interesting and impressive to see how some words have been implemented. A “teleporter” brings you to a whole teleporter room with other teleporters. Some objects have not been implemented satisfactorily, though. A blindfold didn't help a lion who couldn't sleep in daylight.

The controls are sometimes unresponsive. I find I have to tap several times to use an object.

A not perfectly executed but brilliant idea.
  8. Nov 6, 2010
    Hi, This new game is fun and rolling good and i would like to give the credit to www.games-advance.com that i bought the game from, good price and fast shipping
  9. Apr 8, 2012
    This sequel builds on the firm blocks left behind from the first fantastic game, strengthening weaknesses and deepening level structure. It is, in fact completely possible to never press start, to take advantage of the superior sandbox mode, and play forever.
    Write it, and it comes. However, it does have certain restrictions. Gore, for example is non-existent. Odd in a universe of near infinite theoretical violence, you could put a brick in a cannon, and hit a baby with it!.
    Adjectives, the main advancement from the original, are wide and strong. In fact, you can make most things both 'wide' and 'strong'!
    The controls are also revamped, for the accidental blunders into lava pits, spikes, and anything that can make you crack out the swears, are a thing of the past. There is nothing with more potential. However, restrictions as simple as a number on words that can be placed at once, or the aforementioned ban of an unrealistic number of everyday items, like beer, can turn this romp through your dream world, into a frustrating, annoying, fire-resistant, obese, invincible, awesome, weird, explosive, magical... Sorry, Scribblenauts moment.
    The point is that no matter how much potential a game can have, it needs to be refined, channelled, and most of all, expanded. There will never be enough content for those who are hooked on Super Scribblenauts, but we'll always have the sandbox mode.
  10. Dec 23, 2010
    I abosolutely love this game its so good me and my son love, this game is proof that education IS fun.
    His vocabulary has increased loads and the amount of fun he has increased to!

1. Mar 4, 2011
    A very good game with loads of content to it. It can last you ages if you're the imaginative type who likes to play around with words and, quite simply, play god, and that imagination will be stretched by the game's demands for unique items. Super Scribblenauts is a sure bet if you're after a different sort of puzzle game.
  2. Jan 28, 2011
    Not as revolutionary as the first game, but the addition of adjectives and a better control setup makes this a really good portable game.
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    The potential of Scribblenauts is still inherently powerful and sure will attract the largest number of people, but it's regrettable that 5th Cell was not able to get rid of these approximations.