8.2

1. Oct 16, 2010
    Fun and interesting, a little touchy on the control's though, how you can easily bust something you have been setting up by running into it. The glueing of objects took a little getting used to.
  2. Oct 15, 2010
    Just for start, I totally love the first Scribblenauts game, I would rate that one 10/10, but the second Scribblenauts are simply not much fun and that's sad.
    I can't say it is a bad game, but as I played the first game, I can compare. So.... levels are restrictive, sometimes puzzle logic is quite weird, it's NOT MUCH FUN.... really interesting, after completing 7 galaxies I didn't enjoy the game very much.....and in comparison, first scribblenauts were extreme fun....
    I was expecting that adjectives will make the game godlike, but in fact it's opposite...
  3. Apr 1, 2011
    I thought the game was fun but needs somthing more and the people are cool and you can also do fun and safe things plus i like the game play and you could play this game for years weeks months hours
  4. Nov 19, 2013
    Single Player/Multi Player (2/2)

(If the single player is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no multplayer) (If the multiplayer is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no single player) Gameplay (2/2) Visuals/Story (0/2) (If the visuals are better than the story, review this section as if it had no story) (If the story is
    Single Player/Multi Player (2/2)

Gameplay (2/2)

Visuals/Story (0/2)

Accessibility/Longevity (2/2)

Pricing (1/2)

Wildcard (0)

#9 Most Discussed DS Game of 2010
#27 Most Shared DS Game of 2010

1. Mar 4, 2011
    A very good game with loads of content to it. It can last you ages if you're the imaginative type who likes to play around with words and, quite simply, play god, and that imagination will be stretched by the game's demands for unique items. Super Scribblenauts is a sure bet if you're after a different sort of puzzle game.
  2. Jan 28, 2011
    Not as revolutionary as the first game, but the addition of adjectives and a better control setup makes this a really good portable game.
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    The potential of Scribblenauts is still inherently powerful and sure will attract the largest number of people, but it's regrettable that 5th Cell was not able to get rid of these approximations.