3.0

1. May 13, 2014
    :) This is a great game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Sep 11, 2016
    I had fun with this game, but it's SO short. It took me an hour and thirty minutes to beat. Bosses were too easy, and lame. I only died once, and that's it. Even though this was fun, I still don't recommend it, because it's super short.
  3. Aug 7, 2016
    how can ign or anyone find his to be a good game. with god awful graphics even for the ds, controls that don,t make you feel like spider man, and very very repetitive game play with combat consisting of webbing the enemy the punching them rinse and repeat
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nintendo Power
    Aug 1, 2012
    The combined lack of compelling gameplay, graphics, and story makes it hard to recommend The Amazing Spider-Man, even to die-hard spider-fans. [Aug 2012, p.82]
  2. Jul 31, 2012
    While you could do a lot worse in terms of fundamentals, there are much better handheld film tie-in offerings out there, and it's probably in your best interests to avoid this one.
  3. Jul 22, 2012
    Compared to the slickness of the movie, Spider-Man's DS outing just doesn't make the cut. It's not abysmal, but it also doesn't rise above the mediocre.