Theme Park DS

7.6

1. Nov 13, 2015
    Didn't really enjoy it all that much. Difficult controls, and a ridiculous learning curve. Even with the tutorial, I kept encountering problems and basically flailing until I figured out how to fix them.
  2. Nov 9, 2014
    It's basically a port to DS. It's a good game that is fun to play on the go, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes simulation games. I would have liked to see maybe a small graphical update - but nevertheless this bullfrog classic has made a smooth transition to 3DS.
  3. Apr 15, 2012
    This game is really fun and comes in handy when you have the action replay ds card to use so you can get cheats for it. this game is very fun and you can get unlimited money if you have the action replay ds card.
  4. KathyO.
    Jul 2, 2008
    Sean M is a jerk. But I do agree with him a bit. i hate how you cant rotate the camera or rides. But i am extremely addicted to it. I also like to watch the guests stand in line. they do the weirdest things! :) I am in australia right now, and my park rating is around 270,000, and balance is $250,000,000. I have a huge bus, but nobody ever comes out of it! I think I should have acheived mySean M is a jerk. But I do agree with him a bit. i hate how you cant rotate the camera or rides. But i am extremely addicted to it. I also like to watch the guests stand in line. they do the weirdest things! :) I am in australia right now, and my park rating is around 270,000, and balance is $250,000,000. I have a huge bus, but nobody ever comes out of it! I think I should have acheived my goal by now, but i can't remember wat the goal is. could anyone tell me? Collapse
  5. AlexanderM.
    Aug 21, 2007
    Just to comment on Sean's review of the game: circling and/or checking to select is to make sure you don't accidentally press something else. Tapping on staff to make them go faster is just replacing having to actually 'speak' to them. If this, rotating camera, and your little sister didn't like it either is all your saying, that is not proving it is not a good game. :)
  6. SeanM.
    Jul 20, 2007
    This is the most disappointing purchase I have made in a long while, the game is near impossible to fully use, it lacks the ability to rotate the camera, so you can't build rides the way you need to, and many of the actions you need to do are rediculious, like circling to select, and tapping people to make them go faster, awful game, I couldn't even get my little sister, who This is the most disappointing purchase I have made in a long while, the game is near impossible to fully use, it lacks the ability to rotate the camera, so you can't build rides the way you need to, and many of the actions you need to do are rediculious, like circling to select, and tapping people to make them go faster, awful game, I couldn't even get my little sister, who loves Roller Coaster Tycoon and her DS, to play it more than a half hour before she gave it back saying she didn't like it as well. I'm shocked that it got this good of a review. Expand
  7. JamesP.
    May 31, 2007
    Truly wonderful game that brngs back warm memories of childhood...
  8. SteveC.
    May 11, 2007
    Very complex and a lot of fun. It makes my daily train commute go by very quickly. Fans of sim games will love it.
  9. GordonD.
    May 8, 2007
    If you liked the original you'll love this, superb game!!
  10. TyK.
    Apr 19, 2007
    I've never played the original, and I am really enjoying this one. It's just the right amount, not too much and not too little. I'll be playing and enjoying this for some time.

#29 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#25 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Power
    The game does have a whimsical charm, however, and the majority of play control is touch-activated and intuitive. [May 2007, p.86]
  2. Gamestyle does still love Theme Park just as much as when we first played it in 1994, it is still disappointing to see that EA Japan haven't added anything apart from having a little helper guide you through the game.
    Young players will immediately point at the lack of some "obvious" features such as a full multiplayer mode (the current mode only consists of visiting other players' parks without any real way of interacting with them).