0.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 22 Ratings

1. Dec 17, 2012
    I have to agree with the other reviewers and say that the game fell short of all my expectations. it's too short, the visuals aren't very good, the controls are awkward and boring, and overall it makes the Thundercats concept look silly and not gaming compatible, which they obviously are.
  2. Nov 24, 2012
    Its way to short and to easy. Honestly get really boring to plat after the first few levels. I would never recommend this as a good DS game. I wish the Cats themselves would have had a bigger role.
  3. Dec 17, 2012

1. Nov 24, 2012
    The fact that it looks and sounds pretty good doesn't change the basic fact that the game is, overall, a poor conception of a storied franchise. The design is basic and outmoded, and while in some games that can lend itself to a cool retro feel, it doesn't feel that way here.
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    I had high hopes for Thundercats, but those were dashed within the three hours I spent playing. It's too short, too tedious, and I would have liked to see better use of the other Thundercats, not just as assists. You can replay prior stages to unlock more cards, but why would you want to?
  3. Nov 19, 2012
    Overall, Thundercats on the Nintendo DS is definitely a dud. I've not played a more lackluster licensed action game in quite a while, and it sort of breaks my heart to see one of my classic kid cartoon franchises get treated with such little care. This is little more than a quick cash grab on a recognizable name, and you'd do well to avoid this at all costs.