Time Hollow DS

• Release Date: Sep 23, 2008
7.8

1. ChrisD
    Sep 22, 2009
    I really enjoyed this game, despite the lack of challenge. It was refreshing and relaxing but what you could do was surprisingly narrow in scope to what it had the potential for.
  2. Cynthia
    May 10, 2009
    I love it! It was fun to play, beautiful anime style, the soundtrack is awesome, and I wasn't bored at all! If you play adventure games, like the Phoenix Wright: Ace attorney-series, Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and games like that, you MUST play this game too! And the video at the beginning is just awesome.
  3. NekoCat
    Nov 8, 2008
    Short, but sweet. It was an absolute pleasure to play and had a great story. As some of the reviewers have said, this isn't really breaking any new ground in either play mechanics or sci-fi, but the wonderful characters, dialog, and plot more than make up for it. Think of it as an interactive short-story that will leave you wanting more.
  4. JamesMock
    Oct 3, 2008
    I thought the story was top notch and really did an excellent job conveying all it wanted you to know. I think it is perfect as a point and click adventure game, I hear a lot of complaints that there is not enough action in this game. I find this accusation to be insane considering that the game never said it was an action game... the game is a point and click(tap) adventure game. It I thought the story was top notch and really did an excellent job conveying all it wanted you to know. I think it is perfect as a point and click adventure game, I hear a lot of complaints that there is not enough action in this game. I find this accusation to be insane considering that the game never said it was an action game... the game is a point and click(tap) adventure game. It would be like buying a coconut cream pie and complaining that they left out the chocolate cream... Well... you didn't buy a chocolate cream pie so why would you expect it to be one! In all seriousness though I do believe this game is great and definitely should be checked into especially if you like story driven adventure games. Expand

#32 Most Discussed DS Game of 2008
#41 Most Shared DS Game of 2008

Time Hollow may be light on gameplay, but the story's competent enough for fans of point-and-tap adventures.
  2. Thankfully, the satisfaction you feel when the pieces start falling into place makes it worth the effort – providing you don’t expect any real action out of the gameplay.
  3. Nintendo Power
    With the ability to alter the past literally at your fingertips, you should be able to solve problems in a myriad of ways, yet the game's mostly linear storytelling rarely lets you use your powers creatively. [Nov 2008, p.102]