7.0

1. ChrisA.
    Feb 2, 2007
    This is a near perfect conversion of a great gamecube game, the one thing that lets it down is the touch screen controls, I hope this is improved in Double Agent.
  2. HarrisonB.
    Jul 1, 2005
    Bad game. glitchy.
  3. KarlM.
    Jul 17, 2005
    Ohh Ubisoft what have you done, you have completely missed the point here. The DS is meant to be a platform for games inconcevable on any other console. This feels like good game, wrong platform.
  4. CjB.
    Jul 4, 2005
    Most reviewers seem to be very bad at video games nowadays. Splinter Cell on DS blew me away. Six months ago, Metroid ruined all other First-Person games for me, because of the excellent control. Now, Splinter Cell DS has ruined all other Third-Person games for me, because it has the most precise and fluid camera I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying in this genre P.S. Put the Most reviewers seem to be very bad at video games nowadays. Splinter Cell on DS blew me away. Six months ago, Metroid ruined all other First-Person games for me, because of the excellent control. Now, Splinter Cell DS has ruined all other Third-Person games for me, because it has the most precise and fluid camera I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying in this genre P.S. Put the stylus away, and use it only as a lock pick. It's easier to get the console feel of the game if you use the thumbstrap to manipulate the camera. Also, don't be afraid of touching your screen with your fingers, it makes reaching buttons effortless. Expand
  5. BradP.
    Jul 5, 2005
    Sick Dogga!
  6. StephanF.
    Jul 13, 2005
    This game is a really good, but i don't why IGN rated this game so badly. 5.6 it is so much better than that in my experience. The controls you have to get use to but i think it works pity well. The graphics is not the best seen on the ds but again it looks pity good. Sometimes it is just above Average but it looks alright, any real gamer should know graphics is not always important, This game is a really good, but i don't why IGN rated this game so badly. 5.6 it is so much better than that in my experience. The controls you have to get use to but i think it works pity well. The graphics is not the best seen on the ds but again it looks pity good. Sometimes it is just above Average but it looks alright, any real gamer should know graphics is not always important, it's all about gameplay. Score: Graphics 7 Gameplay: 8.2 (But with practics) Overall:8.0 I do think this game is worth getting but if you are not sure than rent it. Expand
  7. Userone
    Aug 22, 2005
    Lousy control method. Dodgy frame rate. Tosh.
  8. BRyanMccann
    Oct 23, 2007
    well STFU it is so easy to tell you have a psp and are from sony! I mean jease to even say wait for it to come to the psp is just crap. most games on the psp suck. the controls would suck on the psp. what shooter game that is on the psp has done good. answer really none. the thing that kills the psp is that it only has one analog stik if you want to call it that. the Ds has lots to offerwell STFU it is so easy to tell you have a psp and are from sony! I mean jease to even say wait for it to come to the psp is just crap. most games on the psp suck. the controls would suck on the psp. what shooter game that is on the psp has done good. answer really none. the thing that kills the psp is that it only has one analog stik if you want to call it that. the Ds has lots to offer too so shut up about that. now go back to your psp and watch some MSD or what ever the formate for the movies are for that worthless system. this game is great once you get a hand on the controls and I will admet it, it looks like they tried to hard to make this game great that the graphics stink. o and to go back to STFU! the only reason I would buy a psp is because that is the only system that is coming out with more games about FFVll. that where only in japan on cell phones. that is pritty sad if that is the only reason I would get a psp. people get the DS becasue it offers a diffrent look at games hello touch screen. psp is just like everyother hand held just with more better graphics. and I also rember that many better graphic handhelds challanged the great N and fell because people really dont care about graphics and they dont like the batter life on them. sorry Meta critics for giving a leature about the psp and ds but I had to get it off my chest. Expand
  9. ChrisO.
    Jul 12, 2007
    Ok ive checked around then played friends game....WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!??? its an awsome game! shure it took me a while to learn the controls but HA! its my favourite game portable with me wherever i g o! all those who rated low don't have enough fricken patience i mean really! come on people! have you ever played the other ones? theyre fun right? well this one is Ok ive checked around then played friends game....WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!??? its an awsome game! shure it took me a while to learn the controls but HA! its my favourite game portable with me wherever i g o! all those who rated low don't have enough fricken patience i mean really! come on people! have you ever played the other ones? theyre fun right? well this one is just as fun!! you who voted low...suck. Collapse
  10. MAXMEYER
    Aug 25, 2005
    This is one of the worst DS games thus far. Don't look at it, don't come near it, don't buy it, and don't rent it. If one of these thing does happen, flush the cartridge down the toilet, and don't worry, the store would not have taken it back because they don't want it either.
  11. STFU
    Sep 21, 2005
    This is a true example of what the ds has to offer! The graphics are to n-gage like, the frame rate sucks, The controls are too clunky, and i didnt enjoy it at all. Stick with the console version,Or just wait for it to come to your psp.believe me, this ones a crapper. NINTENDO and UBISOFT can do better. ALMOST as bad as Goldeneye rogue agent but not that bad...
  12. RossC.
    Feb 26, 2006
    I quite liked this game. The graphics are fairly decent, even though they're not the best out there. The controls are OK when you get used to them, and the touch screen allows really easy camera movement. There are a few bugs that can be annoying, but if you persevere Splinter Cell CAN be a fairly enjoyable gaming experience.

1. It's long, and the levels and gameplay are solid throughout. [Aug 2005, p.85]
    Although far from perfect, this is still shaping up to be the best portable version of Splinter Cell to come out to date.
    There are even certain instances where you can find yourself focusing on your stealth tactics rather than struggling with the interface, and in those instances the game plays out quite well. It's just too bad those are the exception rather than the rule.