Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam DS

7.0

1. TimS.
    Oct 26, 2006
    Down Hill Jam . Really was looking forward to it , now that I have played it I am pleased. it reminds me of tony hawk meets ssx tricky . big air. snowboardish tony hawk levels . a real sense of speed . its like tony hawk turbo . start a grind. and hit turbo . do a manual and turbo . ride flat and turbo . better get good at using turbo . because the game expects that will be. -- and i must Down Hill Jam . Really was looking forward to it , now that I have played it I am pleased. it reminds me of tony hawk meets ssx tricky . big air. snowboardish tony hawk levels . a real sense of speed . its like tony hawk turbo . start a grind. and hit turbo . do a manual and turbo . ride flat and turbo . better get good at using turbo . because the game expects that will be. -- and i must add . you can fully customize your characters with bitmap editors. your upper body and lowerbody are seperate bitmaps and your board .The game also lets you record a custom sound with the mic . and it can be used for different purposes in the game. that feature was very fun for me record myself saying a swear word and having it play when I wipe out . Good purchase . Amen Expand
  2. JosephF.
    Jan 17, 2007
    A lengthy single-player mode with greater difficulties and an online mode that will keep you coming back for more, definitely worth the purchase.

#60 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006

1. Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam manages to breathe new life into the franchise by focusing on downhill skating while still incorporating many of the tricks and technical skills found in the previous games.
    A decent title with quite a bit to offer and awesome multiplayer. It'll just have to be satisfied being labeled one of the weaker Tony Hawk games on the market.
    The racing game is excellent even with its slight restrictions -- the designers have explored the core idea to give it a fantastic amount of variety.