Top Spin 3 DS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. MarkR
    Jul 15, 2008
    Gotta agree with Suz B... This is the best tennis on the DS, and a real improvement over Topspin 2. If you are a fan of the Topspin series at all or just want a solid, enjoyable, button-based tennis game, this is it. I personally use the wide overhead view when playing and it feels as fun as Topspin did for me when I used to play it all the time on the Xbox. Definitely recommended.
  2. SuzB
    Jun 27, 2008
    Very realistic graphics and animation, and the framerate is very solid! You can even choose from 2 views - behind the back or birdseye, which I found helpful. Solid gameplay, feels quite realistic to play. Has all the best players - Federer, Henin, etc. As good as a DS Tennis game can get!

1. Concerns about graphics and frame rate in "Top Spin 2" for the DS have been addressed successfully by new developer PAM in the follow-up. [June 2008, p.90]
    Top Spin 3 is what Top Spin 2 was a year ago, but with a playable speed, and a frame rate that’ll deliver on what your imagination sees as you stare at the back of the box at your local game store. It’s a tiny Top Spin experience, but it has the rhythm, tight control, and addictive nature of its console counterparts this time around.
  3. Top Spin 3's hardcore AI is on par with the console versions, but the overall package isn't nearly as fun.