Touch Detective DS

• Release Date: Oct 24, 2006
6.8

1. RobertJ.
    Oct 24, 2006
    Incredible graphics! I couldn't stop laughing at the dialogue! A true point and click adventure game and a must buy!
  2. Diesel360
    Jan 19, 2007
    Classic Point - n - Click Adventuring comes to the DS. Touch Detective boasts responsive controls, w/ a styus only interface, that work quite well on the DS touch screen. The graphics are crisp and clean with a nice sense of style that matches the quirky gameplay nicely. If your looking for a take along game reminisent of some of the early Monkey Island stuff - then, look no further.
  3. BobR.
    Jan 25, 2007
    Not at all as bad as some would have you believe, this game mixes traditional point-and-click gameplay with some utterly charming art direction, wacky humor and puzzles that only rarely reach frustrating. my main criticism is that it is too short! i ripped through all four cases in only a couple of sessions, although the bonus case is a little nicety. I get the feeling from some of the Not at all as bad as some would have you believe, this game mixes traditional point-and-click gameplay with some utterly charming art direction, wacky humor and puzzles that only rarely reach frustrating. my main criticism is that it is too short! i ripped through all four cases in only a couple of sessions, although the bonus case is a little nicety. I get the feeling from some of the more negative reviews that they didn't find it so easy... I give it a B. Expand

1. I am certainly a big fan of the game's vibrant, anime-inspired graphics, but with no replay value and a lot of frustrating, nonsensical puzzles, Touch Detective isn't quite worth solving. [Nov. 2006, p.141]
  2. Touch Detective is packed with such funny dialgue and stylistic quirk that it may take a few hours to realize that it isn't a very good game. [Nov. 2006, p.146]
  3. Forgettable.