TouchMaster DS

• Release Date: Jun 25, 2007
5.7

1. JohnL.
    Jul 3, 2007
    The game is strangely addictive. I have been playing with my wife and the competition is fierce. We're nowhere on the top 10 lists on the ranking page but we're aiming for a couple. Definitely a keeper.
  2. MattB.
    Jul 20, 2007
    This game is such a great time killer. My wife and I spent 24 hours in an Airport and this game got us through the night. Only down side is the online mode is still confusing.
  3. ScottB.
    Jul 23, 2007
    If you rate your games based on VALUE, then Touchmaster is top shelf! The graphics are a little small for the DS screen, but it's very functional. If you like arcade style puzzle games, you can't beat 23 on one cartridge. In addition to the fun of trying to beat your previous efforts (with a top 10 list for every game), you can play multi-player ... and match your scores against If you rate your games based on VALUE, then Touchmaster is top shelf! The graphics are a little small for the DS screen, but it's very functional. If you like arcade style puzzle games, you can't beat 23 on one cartridge. In addition to the fun of trying to beat your previous efforts (with a top 10 list for every game), you can play multi-player ... and match your scores against people far far away. These games are designed to swallow quarters, and those are some of the most compelling. If you are like me, you will have problems putting it down. Much better value than almost every Ninendo DS game I have played to date. Expand

1. The terrible presentation and the tiny icons won't endear themselves to the crusty purne-eyes belonging to their target audience. [Aug 2007, p.71]
    The interface is no-frills and the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection system’s a little too clunky, but TouchMaster’s a decent collection of condensed, casual mini-games. Some are better than others, but none are tremendously terrible. It's, at the very least, a nice compilation for the quick pick-up-and-play experience.
    In the end, Touchmaster should happily suit those who can't play the games at a tavern or seek out something a little derivative on the old attention-span.