Advance Wars Game Boy Advance
9.0

1. Mar 15, 2011
    oh t joy on my face when it arrived from amazon, yay i have it. Well worth it as you will probably spend hours on end figuring out the later puzzles. I enjoyed it even more as i picked it up for a fiver!
  2. Oct 27, 2011
    First time I chose to play a game with a different genre in a while; IGN made me get this game for giving it their highest score for a GBA game (9.9/10), and I thank them; the first time I played this, I was hooked; the tutorial mode is definitely essential; what really makes this game worthwhile is it's so long, and has so many maps to play on; you can play multiplayer in one system, taking turns, which is great; it is definitely an intense game and one of the best games ever made Expand
  3. Mar 30, 2014
    Look i love fire emblem and this is just fire emblem but with tanks and war it has a battle sister so deep that i just kept loosing units because i didn't know it very well but after learning the tutorial that has a story yes a tutorial with story i didn't know what to do i checked vs mode but i didn't liked it it is really good the game has a fire emblem style but it lacks things like a story mode. a good game but needed more modes. Expand
  4. Apr 25, 2014
    WiiU owners: get it now! The game is great, simple but it works so well. Many different modes, in depth strategy. If you love the genre, you'll love this game.
  5. Jun 28, 2014
    one of the finest GBA games i have ever played in my life. the controls work perfect, there is much taught put into the story and the music is one of the best one the system. i love it!

1. From trying to unlock every CO to buying all the War Room and Vs. maps to trying to earn the best rank possible, there are enough features in this game to make three games. Advance Wars is pretty much perfect in every category.
  2. For a handheld, the AI of your computer-controlled opponents is surprisingly diverse and complex.
  3. It's brilliant and fun turn-based strategy with more replay value than you could possibly ask for. This isn't boring turn-based strategy where you spend 15 turns setting up your troops to fight the inevitable battle, no sir.