Altered Beast: Guardian of the Realms Game Boy Advance

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. RichardP.
    May 18, 2007
    This is one of the worst games around. Sure it's an old game remade but it just isn't fun to play. It's shallow, uninteresting and basic. A monkey holding forwards and kick could get through the first two levels. In redemption the power up system LOOKS fun, but isn't really. Avoid unless you want a taste of how things were.
  2. GerardH.
    Apr 27, 2004
    I like the game, only the gameplay isn't that great. I was surprised by it's hard difficulty, but that makes it just the more fun. It's really cool when you morph into a beast and the graphics are OK too. The problem is, when you've played the game a couple of times, you get bored and that is why I din't rate this game too high. When you deside to buy it, makes I like the game, only the gameplay isn't that great. I was surprised by it's hard difficulty, but that makes it just the more fun. It's really cool when you morph into a beast and the graphics are OK too. The problem is, when you've played the game a couple of times, you get bored and that is why I din't rate this game too high. When you deside to buy it, makes sure it's a discount, because paying the full (original) price isn't really worth it. Expand

1. The battle system is unexciting overall, but there is some mysterious draw to seeing all the different beast forms that keeps you playing. [Feb 2003, p.110]
  2. Held back by its adherence to the bland design of the original game.
  3. If you can look past the ugly visuals, grab a friend and tackle this in Cooperative mode (but skip the dull four-man face-off) [Feb 2003, p.158]