Atomic Betty Game Boy Advance
  • Publisher: Namco
  • Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
7.6

1. Jan 15, 2012
    I was very surprised at the level of ingenuity in this title. It would have been easy to make a sub-standard platformer, slap an Atomic Betty label on it, and call it a game. Instead, we get a character-switching puzzle game, with well thought-out levels and some increasing difficulty.Much like the distinctive homegrown television series, Atomic Betty's sophomore GBA venture is screwball,I was very surprised at the level of ingenuity in this title. It would have been easy to make a sub-standard platformer, slap an Atomic Betty label on it, and call it a game. Instead, we get a character-switching puzzle game, with well thought-out levels and some increasing difficulty.Much like the distinctive homegrown television series, Atomic Betty's sophomore GBA venture is screwball, carefree fun at its very best and a tribute to how far the Canadian gaming industry has come in such a short period of time.Best game so far...

1. I was very surprised at the level of ingenuity in this title. It would have been easy to make a sub-standard platformer, slap an Atomic Betty label on it, and call it a game. Instead, we get a character-switching puzzle game, with well thought-out levels and some increasing difficulty.
  2. Much like the distinctive homegrown television series, Atomic Betty's sophomore GBA venture is screwball, carefree fun at its very best and a tribute to how far the Canadian gaming industry has come in such a short period of time.
  3. A better-than-average game for kids, and one that will keep them on their mental toes, to boot.