Bruce Lee: Return of the Legend Game Boy Advance

9.0

Apr 8, 2005
    Come on! This game is great! This has honestly been one of my fave GBA titles. It's got catchy music (really close to the "Enter the Dragon" movie theme), sufficent plot to carry a game of this type, and the graphics are really great for the GBA! The zooming in and out, based on the action, is done very well, and is not seen in many other GBA games. It's got action, stealth, Come on! This game is great! This has honestly been one of my fave GBA titles. It's got catchy music (really close to the "Enter the Dragon" movie theme), sufficent plot to carry a game of this type, and the graphics are really great for the GBA! The zooming in and out, based on the action, is done very well, and is not seen in many other GBA games. It's got action, stealth, good combat and movement system, it controls perfectly, good music, great graphics, and... it saves your level with battery back up - no stupid codes to remember. I really got into this game, and I think it is the best one of this genre. Expand
  2. NeilW.
    Jul 25, 2003
    Nice and playable, very easy, nice graphics and a good storyline, very Bruce Lee. Good options and is quite exciting, although it gets repetetive it does not get boring. Sadly, though, there is not much to offer.
  3. GamerPeriod
    Aug 11, 2003
    This game equals "Street Fighter", in it's adventurous, yet challenging levels that not only include martial arts, but also clues and puzzles that make this a game worth your money. Note- 9 is a good rating from me, as I only gave Grand theft auto 3, and vice city, 7.

The beat-em-up action and platform gameplay is extremely solid, with well designed levels and a decent challenge all the way through.
  2. Nintendo Power
    The play control is tight and the fighting moves are numerous. [Apr 2003, p.136]
  3. Pocket Games
    Though the gameplay gets somewhat repetitive (kill bad guys, find key to open door, repeat), it's fun enough for players who want to tear through it in a day. [Fall 2003, p.42]