Cars Game Boy Advance

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Jun 6, 2006

1. BubbleMan
    Jun 19, 2006
    I thought this game would be bad, but when I played it I was surprised! It was actually a really fun game with great graphics, awesome sound, and exciting gameplay! I mean in this game it's even fun to lose! I reccomend playing it at least once in your whole life.

#10 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2006

1. Fans of the movie will probably be satisfied with Cars for the GBA. The game is a competent movie tie-in and a good racing game in its own right. The limited number of events, though, combined with the lack of a multiplayer mode, means that those looking to add another racing game to their GBA collection should probably look elsewhere.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Cars is a decent racer, but ultimately, it is too fast and too rigid for its own good. {Aug 2006, p.86]
  3. Sometimes, the flaws make the masterpiece, and sometimes, the flaws just make something flawed. More a case of the latter than the former, Cars is a game that is a rental at best, unless you have children who are really, really into the movie, or if you really liked Kirby Air Ride but didn't care much for all that replay value.