8.9

1. Dec 30, 2012
    To say this is not the most important gam ever created would be foolish. Not only is it fun, but it single handedly revitalized the video game industry after the crash of 1983.
  2. Oct 1, 2012
    Super Mario Bros was the first console game I've played as kid, there's not much to say,best game.
    I remember that there was duck haunt, bundled, and every time I sat close to the TV with the gun to win; i was such a cheater haha..
  3. Jan 17, 2014
    Super Mario Bros is one of fun games that i have played and a grate classic game for snes wii 3ds and more this game has brought joy to me and i wish that had grew up during the nes era
    the game would be cool if it had a save point were you don't have start over but besides that this is still a game to enjoy
  4. May 10, 2014
    i liked it even for not playing, but im not gonna lie, if it weren't this game, Flappy Bird and many others would not exist, lets gave Nintendo a chance to do it new, even if its good to see it, we really wan't to see them gave the light, the birth of something new. This game is the best, i can't say its horrible, its amazing after all. 10 for you!
  5. Jun 13, 2014
    When I saw this on amazon I cried with joy, my first game, reborn, the smaller screen is a small price to pay for me to re-enter my first ever game, and after all this time prove that my skiils as a gamer are diminished because I can't complete it anymore.

1. Super Mario Bros. was, is, and always will be a gaming masterpiece. Its oft imitated, yet rarely equaled combination of gameplay responsiveness, superb level design and visual flourish, combined with that special loving touch that only Miyamoto seems able to wield, makes it one of those rare games that seems to transcend time.
  2. For purists, this is the cream of the crop in retro goodness. [June 2004, p.138]
  3. This is it, the game that brought video games in America back from the dead. [Summer 2004, p.15]